Quantcast

Titus broke my heart (sorry, long post)

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
Hey I was thinking about buying a Titus. Does anyone know anything about them?
Funny guy .... ;)

I still like Titus. Been riding a Locomoto for the past 4 years. Nice bike.
I broke the rear triangle and Titus sent me a used one with matching paint free of charge. I'm happy.

I was going to get a Motolite on a crash frame program, but it just did not work out.

Shame if they have paint issues recently ... they're still good bikes & company in my book.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
I just notice MBC's new title ... I had thought about suggesting that, but it looks like someone beat me to it.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
She was ready to start killing people, as no one had noticed.
If you were feeling mean you could change it to "It's just paint."

She does know where you live, so that may not be a good idea. I could ask Echo or BV or another mod to do it ...

SloMoJo

Monkey
Dec 17, 2002
New England
And you got about the same "prompt" turnaround MBC did, if i recall....
Hiya buddy ....
No the wait was on me ...
Took me like 4 months to collect up the money for the crash replacement frame, and then changed my mind when the crash repl frames were not avail.

When I finally decided to just replace the rear, they sent it asap.

I was a little dissappointed they had no crash replacement Motolite frames when I was ready, but that led me to building up the Bullit.
Soon I'll get the loco back together, then I'll have 2 nice bikes.

jerk_chicken

Chimp
Mar 28, 2007
LOL

"Two weeks." Standard bike industry answer.
Standard Turner answer: two business days. If you're not in a big rush, by the end of the week. No charge.

Rest of the industry: Minimum four weeks

Titus: We messed up bad, three weeks because Pat Hus said so.

Titus Forum Answer: You should be glad they're looking out for you, giving you time to reflect on whether your heart is in mtb or not, focking troll. We don't see a problem here, as they resolved the issue by posting on the board, but not making good until they saw pressure wasn't being removed.

jerk_chicken

Chimp
Mar 28, 2007
Wow, it looks like it's right across the yoke/gussetting too.

Don't see how that could happen because there are folks advertising on the Titus forum about how they freeride their ML's.