Quantcast

To the Guy Who Mugged Me Downtown - craigslist ad

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
- 1911 will kill you deader than Nixon. Still a great gun.
- If you interpret the post as rascist, I would say that shows some veiled, closeted rascism on your part alone. I read nothing into it other than the poster saying he was white. It implies something sinister only to you.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I was mugged twice in Denver in the 80s.

The first time I was attempting to get into my car after the bars closed. I was fumbling with my keys when I was jumped by two guys my own age who I recognized as also closing the bar down with me and many others. My car keys where kicked out of my hand by one guy and I was body slammed by the other. I was able to turn around but was immediately kicked in the crotch so hard it lift my entire body off the ground. The guys foot landed behind my balls so I wasn't laid out from pain. For few seconds I was circled and punched but managed to remain upright until the pair decided to run off. Someone in the bar must have called 911 and the police arrived a few minutes later. We where not able to find my car keys so the police gave me a ride home. When I went back to get my car the next day it had been towed and I did not have enough money to pay the impound fee so I lost the car. The pair where identified by other people at the bar, arrested and brought to trial. I was summoned as a witness but neither appeared for the court date. In the end nothing happened to them that I was ever aware of. The bar was a huge college 3.2 hangout called Thirsty's... good times.

The other time I was rushed from behind while walking home from work, I landed faced down had my wallet stolen and never saw a thing. I found my wallet myself a few blocks down the same street - nothing missing since I was broke and had no credit cards.

just curious; how many of you have ever been mugged and/or been shot at?

I'd been mugged at gunpoint (along with 2 girls I was with) and shot at by said bad guy when I was 19.

I can't be the only one, not in this crime infested country of outlaws. Lets hear your story.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
- 1911 will kill you deader than Nixon. Still a great gun.
- If you interpret the post as rascist, I would say that shows some veiled, closeted rascism on your part alone. I read nothing into it other than the poster saying he was white. It implies something sinister only to you.

What are you some kind of jew or something?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
If you interpret the post as rascist, I would say that shows some veiled, closeted rascism on your part alone. I read nothing into it other than the poster saying he was white. It implies something sinister only to you.
I'd suggest watching "The Color of Fear". It can explain the concepts JBP is bringing up far better than I can via the interwebs.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Someone actually attempted to mug me two Saturday nights ago in Savannah. True story. I'm not that guy from Craigslist though.

I have been hanging out in Savannah a bunch since a week before Christmas, and had gone for a pretty sweet road ride with a bunch of friends of mine, and then out to dinner with them. I left my bike at a friends apartment, around 10:30 as I was riding back to my car from the apartment, An suv full of what appeared to be out of uniform soliders (One whitish, 2 brownish, one kind of yellowish) rolled up next to me on the one-way street I was riding on. They started yelling homophobic epithets, and I asked them if they in fact, "did want blow jobs, as I give a great reach-around".

I'll be damned, if they didn't pull in front of me, small-wanged county cop style, and two of them stepped out and asked "white boy, how much is that bike". One was walking up from the front, the other from my rear. I was track standing at the time, and decided to roll, back, exit to the left of the dude up front, and get the hell out of there.

That was the 2nd time that week I'd been assaulted by good-intentioned Patriots. Two days earlier I was nightclubed by a Sherrif's deputy in South Carolina for refusing to ride on a leisure trail, and asserting my superior knowledge of South Carolina motovehicle laws. When I told the cop he was wrong, and I would do nothing of the sort, he then told me he as going to write me a ticket for tresspassing (I was in a private gated community, but unless you refuse to leave, you aren't trespassing). I told him that he was going to have to a pull a gun on me if he wanted me to stick around for that, I clipped back in, and started riding off. The douchebag clubbed my bars in an attempt to stop me, I vaulted the bars, grabbed my bike back from him, and started riding down the road again... He chased me at 27 mph, asking me to pull over, so I instead pointed my bike directly into the woods. I knew 'cross skills would come in handy some day. As I knew the area, I rode until I hit the closest golf course, and then took that to the beach, and out of their ****ty little beachside ****hole.

As a teenager, I actually had a legit Pacific Blue moment where I actually got to do a nose pivot to face wack on would be bike-jackers while riding street in Savannah. It was an interacial mix of idiots once again.
I don't miss the south much....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have been mugged twice once in Brockton MA and once in Miami. Both of the muggers were African American.I was pick pocketed once in Cambridge MA not sure by whom though.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I'd suggest watching "The Color of Fear". It can explain the concepts JBP is bringing up far better than I can via the interwebs.
I suggest waking up and realizing it is 2008 not 1908. Stop perpetuating stereotypes. Love all/hate all, matters not. Accept people for WHO they are, not WHAT they are.
I still do not, and will not, read any rascism into the post. Some posuer geek acting tough on Craigslist means nothing to me, not unlike your psuedo intellectual caroing.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Do black guys really have any interest in Burberry jackets that only skinny white guys can fit into? Do real muggers ask for anything (like purses & earrings) or do they just take what they want?

Clearly this mugger was white and gay - like Montreal.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
just curious; how many of you have ever been mugged and/or been shot at?

I'd been mugged at gunpoint (along with 2 girls I was with) and shot at by said bad guy when I was 19.

I can't be the only one, not in this crime infested country of outlaws. Lets hear your story.
2 combat tours with a combat jump. I think you can say that I have been shot at several times. A few were too close for comfort.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
And this proves what? That some black guy is angry because of what he percieves as injustice based on his interpretation of history.

I understand...it is uncool to be white and male. The white male is to blame for all the evils of the world. Why? Because over time he has exercised his will over the rest of the world and taken everything that he could lay hands to.
I am 1/4 Cherokee...and I want my country back. So all you whiteys pack up and get out.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
That was the 2nd time that week I'd been assaulted by good-intentioned Patriots. Two days earlier I was nightclubed by a Sherrif's deputy in South Carolina for refusing to ride on a leisure trail, and asserting my superior knowledge of South Carolina motovehicle laws. When I told the cop he was wrong, and I would do nothing of the sort, he then told me he as going to write me a ticket for tresspassing (I was in a private gated community, but unless you refuse to leave, you aren't trespassing). I told him that he was going to have to a pull a gun on me if he wanted me to stick around for that, I clipped back in, and started riding off. The douchebag clubbed my bars in an attempt to stop me, I vaulted the bars, grabbed my bike back from him, and started riding down the road again... He chased me at 27 mph, asking me to pull over, so I instead pointed my bike directly into the woods. I knew 'cross skills would come in handy some day. As I knew the area, I rode until I hit the closest golf course, and then took that to the beach, and out of their ****ty little beachside ****hole.
umm...are you serious? was this a cop or a security guard? around here we call that Resist, Delay, or Obstruct a Public Officer and you'd probably have gotten a little dose of lightening or pepper when you "vaulted the bars" and grabbed your bike back.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
umm...are you serious? was this a cop or a security guard? around here we call that Resist, Delay, or Obstruct a Public Officer and you'd probably have gotten a little dose of lightening or pepper when you "vaulted the bars" and grabbed your bike back.
Dead serious. I'm pretty sure he was private. On Hilton Head they try to make the cars and uniforms between the real cops and the washouts pretty similar. I assumed since he was being a total and complete, unreasonable d*ck that there was no way he was a real cop. I think you are lucky to work somewhere with real crime man...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Damn some of you are really uptight.
If you recognize race technically you are racist.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I once mugged this dude & he like "WAH?!"
& I was like "yeah!"
& then he was like "NAH?!"
& then I was like "UH-HUH?!"
& then he was like "NAW!"
& then I was like "yuuuuup."
& then he was like "daaaaaaaaamn."

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
2 combat tours with a combat jump. I think you can say that I have been shot at several times. A few were too close for comfort.[/QUOTE
173rd jump into Bashur?
My first tour and combat jump was into Panama in 1989, my 2nd tour was Desert Storm in 1990. I got lucky and got hurt on a jump at Ft. Benning, had to have surgery on my knee. Why was this lucky? I missed out going to Somalia, which would have been my 3rd tour. Of course at the time I was pissed about it, but there was a reason that it happened the way it did.