Quantcast

Today in Craigslist

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
"So you want a bike that you can ride to work, goes really fast, is good for that triathlon you're doing this summer (snicker), is good on trails and mud, and costs less than $300. Yeah. Listen, I want a car that can go 200 miles an hour, tow a boat, has room for five adults, is easy to parallel park but can carry plywood, gets 60mpg, and only costs $3,000. I also want a unicorn to blow me."

I lol'd in the cube farm. A good hearty belly laugh. good stuff. Also, it doesn't have to be a unicorn. I've been married for 10 years.

Also,
"-Your co-worker that's "really into biking" knows fuck all. Stop asking for his advice. He could care less about you having the right bike. He wants to validate his bike purchase(s) through you. He also wants to sleep with you, and wear matching bike shorts with you."
I feel a little insulted. just a little.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I genuinely think that a dude like that has no idea how crappy his work is. He advertises on there like he's proud of it and tells you there's a 'build thread'. :confused: I can imagine it would be pretty spectacular at 157mph when one of his custom strut towers lets go.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I genuinely think that a dude like that has no idea how crappy his work is. He advertises on there like he's proud of it and tells you there's a 'build thread'. :confused: I can imagine it would be pretty spectacular at 15.7mph when one of his custom strut towers lets go.
fixed.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Someone needs to tell this guy how to use a question mark

I hope these pictures come up because I'm not a Computer guy?
You need to know how to cut and Weld this in or have a friend that knows? Look at the pictures and ask me any questions you have?
I just ordered my rear Coil overs and will start on the rear this weekend?
So I'm waiting on a 350#spring that should be here on Tuesday?
This is what I'm imagining