Quantcast

Today in Craigslist

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
that was my first thought as well, but i did a google search and the seat mast was different, and the seat/chain stays were beefier.
I thought there was an older (pre-E13) that had the smaller bar supports on the seat mast. The Norco Atomik has the same seat, but it was before they used frame tubes.

I know I've seen that frame somewhere.

<edit> those rear disc mounts, damn what frame is that?

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
:rofl:

I'm very sorry to say that I think that you are right. I know that you may choose not to believe me but this was an honest mistake. I was hired by a local bike shop to sell a large box full of used parts that they needed to get rid of. I guess I didn't notice that these were the X9 shifters and not the X0. I compared them to a set of X9 shifters that aren't as scratched and they definitely appear to be the same shifters. Another reason I may have become confused is that there was a X9 and an X0 derailleur in the box and I must have made the incorrect assumption that there were two sets of matching drivetrains (X9 and X0). I'm sorry. I will be pulling these off and relisting them correctly. Thank you for pointing out my error