Quantcast

Top Gear

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
This is what kills me. It's physically impossible for me to watch this legally tonight. My only option is to wait 6mo and watch a version that's 2/3rds as long as the original.

Or I can go download a torrent, and be watching it within 1.5 hours (hey, my slow connection doesn't like 1.5g files). And the media companies wonder why people are turning to illegally downloading media instead of trying to obtain it legally.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
This is what kills me. It's physically impossible for me to watch this legally tonight. My only option is to wait 6mo and watch a version that's 2/3rds as long as the original.

Or I can go download a torrent, and be watching it within 1.5 hours (hey, my slow connection doesn't like 1.5g files). And the media companies wonder why people are turning to illegally downloading media instead of trying to obtain it legally.
what do the programmers here in the States know? i mean its not like Top Gear is popular anywhere else :rolleyes:

there always Top Gear America :think:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Its not the only crazy 3 wheeled euro car. Imagine the stability on this bad boy

Also wasnt Gee doing uphills in San Remo in some recent bike movie in something similar? NWD or sth?
there are a few French cars that are 3 wheelers.

and yeah, Gee was riding a tut-tut looking car in a movie