Quantcast

Top Secret:

ustemuf

Monkey
Apr 8, 2010
Bay Area
how bout a top secret location where i can get some 165mm 83mm bb LG1R+ cranks readily available?? that would suffice for now seeing as how they dont seem to exist :(

i really want to replace my x0 carbons before they blow up.

DerekJ

Monkey
Mar 6, 2006
Taichung, Taiwan
how bout a top secret location where i can get some 165mm 83mm bb LG1R+ cranks readily available?? that would suffice for now seeing as how they dont seem to exist :(

i really want to replace my x0 carbons before they blow up.
Give us a call in the morning and we can see what we can do to take care of you. 800.801.9936

ustemuf

Monkey
Apr 8, 2010
Bay Area
Give us a call in the morning and we can see what we can do to take care of you. 800.801.9936
Maybe sales is on lunch.. i gave a call and left a message. i dropped the derek j name and ridemonkey, hahaa.

edit: derp!! didnt see you guys had an online store... le Google never told me so.

Last edited:

DerekJ

Monkey
Mar 6, 2006
Taichung, Taiwan
Maybe sales is on lunch.. i gave a call and left a message. i dropped the derek j name and ridemonkey, hahaa.

edit: derp!! didnt see you guys had an online store... le Google never told me so.
Ha! Good luck anywhere dropping my name. :rimshot:

If you don't find what you're looking for in the web store shoot me an email derekj@e13components.com or derek.jacob@bythehive.com and I will make sure somebody gives you a shout.

OH!
just went and checked. We do have 165/83 LG1r on the shelf.

Last edited: