Quantcast

Sold Torelli Countach OS 56cm Road Bike

Category
Other
Price
Size
56cm
Mountain (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Near as I can tell, this is an early 2000's vintage Torelli Countach road bike. I've owned this bike since roughly 2003, and it's taken me on some great adventures, including RAGBRAI in 2008. I recently bought a new "gravel bike" which is more in line with my sensibilities, as I'm primarily a mountain bike guy. I don't know a lot of the deeper details of the Torelli but what I can tell you is it rides sweet, it's made of a nice Columbus steel tubeset, it's reasonably well spec'ed out, and it'll make someone a fine road bike.

Highlights of the build are: Easton carbon fork, a color-mismatched Campagnolo Centaur groupo (The derailleurs and brakes are a smoke silver while the cranks and levers are polished), DT Swiss wheelset, and Ritchey stem, bars, and seatpost. I will sell with a pair of Shimano 2015 road pedals if you'd like, even throw in my Sidi road shoes if they fit you and you want them.

The frame has a few paint chips on the seat stays, which I apparently didn't get a picture of. They're purely cosmetic, and happened in 2006 during a shipping incident (UPS fault). I have ridden a couple thousand miles (at least) since then with no problems.

Last edited: