Quantcast

Tour de Fat B1tches!

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
What happened to J? Did I read he did a little county time?

Also, how's Doobi doin? Is he rolling to down to?

If you guys are riding to Tempe, let me know, we can all hook up downtown PHX somewhere and roll from there.
Most of those guys are probably driving.
I'll be riding, so I wouldn't mind hooking up downtown.

J is pouring at Fat Tire, I haven't spoken to him much lately.

Doodoo has been riding, doing great. He just broke his 575 @ Goat Camp, but he still has his King Fisher I think. I'm going to try to get him to go.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Most of those guys are probably driving.
I'll be riding, so I wouldn't mind hooking up downtown.

J is pouring at Fat Tire, I haven't spoken to him much lately.

Doodoo has been riding, doing great. He just broke his 575 @ Goat Camp, but he still has his King Fisher I think. I'm going to try to get him to go.
Pedalkicker's in, a dude we call Screech and a cool chick from work's cool husband might be in to ride my dual drive down (otherwise Doobi can ride it if he's without a bike) who will all meet here. I'm just south of 3rd Street and McDowell, so maybe we can meet up with Slugman who's at 44th & Thomas along the way unless he wants to meet here as well.

Too bad about the 575, but tell Doobi I won't give him any more sh1t about having Cindy Lauper on his iPod. :shocked:

Let me know what's up fellas and firm up a plan by friday.

:banana:

Last edited:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Traveling all week - but already told wife I'm going...

Near 44th and Thomas... tell me where and when boys!

Still undecided on the ride, pickone:
Motobecane fixie - circa '99... before it was cool
Evil DOc - All around ride
Soul Cycles Sluggo -Local Tempe mfg
Giant Faith (if fixed by then) - 7 & 7 bike (saw Karpiel earlier)

Later!

Last edited:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I spoke to Doodooboi last night. He said he's in, he might be going with his girl, he said he'd get back to me. He's going to put his King Fisher back together, so he should have a bike. Stinky, he mentioned they might head over to your place and ride from there. But that's a maybe.

Hopefully I'll get over this cold and get my wheel back from the Pig (nearly killed it shuttling Sunday).

Slugman, Brendt (SixSixtySix) is going to be on his Sluggo HT too!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Cool. I'll PM'd ya my new addy.

Slugman, are you coming here, or should we meet you on 44thish and McDowellish and should we invade your heavily and well stocked beer fridge after the tour? :cheers:

Dude, I still could taste hookah until tuesday... :biggrin:

Chick from works hubby bailed after seeing photos of previous Tours (pvssy), so I may dust off and ride my dual drive, since it's perfect for this event.

Haven't heard from Screech, but he'd prolly ride his Gemini if he's in.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
Dude - that fridge is not that well stocked anymore... I was home for 3 days.

Gonna get your own Hookah now?

Probably meet up with ya 44thish and wherever... just give me a shout when you're heading this wayand tell me where and when.

sixsixtysix

Monkey
Mar 6, 2005
Hell
I spoke to Doodooboi last night. He said he's in, he might be going with his girl, he said he'd get back to me. He's going to put his King Fisher back together, so he should have a bike. Stinky, he mentioned they might head over to your place and ride from there. But that's a maybe.

Hopefully I'll get over this cold and get my wheel back from the Pig (nearly killed it shuttling Sunday).

Slugman, Brendt (SixSixtySix) is going to be on his Sluggo HT too!
Oh yeah, Tonka style all the way!!:rockout:

Trying to talk the woman into just riding there instead of driving, but I doubt that'll happen.:huh:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
No photos to post of my own as I stupidly left my camera battery safely at home in its charger...

I can report however that it was a successful drankfest with 2500 crazies in attendance.

After a wrong turn or two after the fest, a few new people are now fans of the Hookah, one monkey is not a fan of strip clubs, another monkey yard saled himself a couple times (which took the final total to 13 I believe...:biggrin:) on the ride back to Phoenix and then left several slurry messages while trying to get into my complex gate. I won't say who...

Dude, my phone was dead and I didn't hear your whinings until morning. Hope ya got home safe!

:cheers:

Last edited:

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
After a wrong turn or two after the fest, a few new people are now fans of the Hookah, one monkey is not a fan of strip clubs, another monkey yard saled himself a couple times (which took the final total to 13 I believe...:biggrin:) on the ride back to Phoenix and then left several slurry messages while trying to get into my complex gate. I won't say who...

Dude, my phone was dead and I didn't hear your whinings until morning. Hope ya got home safe!

:cheers:
I left several?

I lost you at some point.

Spent the morning at Urgent Care yesterday...tore a good size hole in my knee on one of the yard sales. :huh:

All good though! Heck of a time!