Quantcast

Trailbuilding section?

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
OK if this has been discussed before and I couldn't find it then apologies

Have the owners/mods ever had any plans to include a trail building section of the forum? Basically a place where people can post pics of what they have done, things they would like to do, advice on techniques and tools etc etc.

I know that people put up stuff occasionally in the different sections like DH and BMX but I still think that there is a bit of a hole that could be filled.

Seen it on a couple of other forums and it works well. The fact that I would like to post some of my stuff to seek e glory has nothing to do with it.

Whadya reckon?

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
I like the idea, it would be sweet to have a section dedicated just to trailbuilding and pictures instead of scattered all around the dh and bmx forums

RideRMB

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
'Da Hood
OK if this has been discussed before and I couldn't find it then apologies

Have the owners/mods ever had any plans to include a trail building section of the forum? Basically a place where people can post pics of what they have done, things they would like to do, advice on techniques and tools etc etc.

I know that people put up stuff occasionally in the different sections like DH and BMX but I still think that there is a bit of a hole that could be filled.

Seen it on a couple of other forums and it works well. The fact that I would like to post some of my stuff to seek e glory has nothing to do with it.

Whadya reckon?

Dont worry I already know that you make super sick stuff. Just so everybody else knows.

I would also like a trailbuilding forums.