Quantcast

Trailer for the new Star Wars movie:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
dexterq20 said:
Meh. I've kinda lost interest after the last two were so disappointing.
Yeah, I know, but hey...you cant watch 5 and not the 6th...at least I cant.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah, I know, but hey...you cant watch 5 and not the 6th...at least I cant.
Exactly, and this one actually looks pretty interesting. I'm interested in seeing how they link the whole story from these three into that of the original ones.

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Looks pretty ****ty, but I do want to see how they tie it together, so in the end they will get my money. This movie seems to be the dark and evil connector like the empire strikes back.

On the other hand, the original series are some of my favorite movies of all time.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
no, but i rode in the elevator with her once :D heh. she was very well formed and attractive, and also very small.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Toshi said:
no, but i rode in the elevator with her once :D heh. she was very well formed and attractive, and also very small.
Im thinking If I was in school w/ her as you were, Id have stopped at nothing to at least take her out on a date. Was she constantly followed by a gagglerape of men or where people to initimidated to even talk to her or what?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
there are usually a couple of celebrities in each class, so usually people just try to pretend that they don't recognize them. no gagglerapes. prophet6 says that his friend danced with her at a party? altho she never showed up at the ones that i was at, go figure :D

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
mtnbkr4235 said:
Exactly, and this one actually looks pretty interesting. I'm interested in seeing how they link the whole story from these three into that of the original ones.
Not only that, but it will fill in a big gap of the story line. All of the books have to go in chronological order, and all of them have to relate. There are tons of books, and this will fill in a hole in them. I'm looking foward to it.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
I am definitely looking forward to it. I guess you could say I was kind of brought up watching star wars so I have a permanent interest in it and would go see the new ones no matter what. The first two weren't as bad as some made them out to be. Sure, they were not as good as the original but whatever, they were entertaining and had some flashes of what is possible. Hopefully, Lucas took some of the advice to heart and souped this one up. The trailer was certainly cool.

It will definitely be interesting to see how he ties the story together. I mean, there's a whole lot of stuff that needs to happen in this movie. Also, I am wondering how he is going to end the movie. I mean, basically, given the way Ep. IV starts, it cannot end well. In every Lucas movie I've seen, the ending is on a positive note. Can he accomplish that and still have it make sense?