Quantcast

Training Peaks Software?

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Does anyone use the WKO+ or the website? Is it worth the cash? I'm semi-interested in the web solution since I could access it from anywhere. Are the charts they provide helpful? It would be nice to be able to lay out my training plan and then see actual workouts against planned.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I subscribed for three months to see if I like the software. It took me a while to get all of my workouts and meals setup for the coming months. The nice thing is that it integrates with my Google Calender, which feeds the calender on my phone. It seems pretty slick and will let me upload from my various devices. I'll give it a month and let everyone know how I like it.

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
I was an early adopter and starting using t-peaks back in the early 90's during the beta phase. It is the best single tool I ever had as a coach, so I can't imagine just how great it is now.

Remember, garbage in garbage out. Don't get bogged down by looking at charts- and perhaps think about finding a "coaching buddy". Having another rider to share your training info with a sort of peer-review can be very valuable. It is so hard to be objective even when we have stack of graphs.

_M

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Funny enough this software could help me out at work. The charts/dashboard are part of what attracted me to the software. We are in the process of developing dashboards for School District's to see how they are performing on State and Federal measures. The other thing I really liked was the Google Calender integration which allowed me to sync my workout schedule with my phone. I'm a nerd at heart :)