Quantcast

transition bikes

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Hope I'm not thread jacking here, but I need some advice. I'm on a Spec SXT right now, but I think that when I go to college next year I'll want something with a little more travel and a little bit less all around versatility. I'm likely going to school at UW in Seattle, and while my SXT has been rad, I just feel like trying something new and I can't say I'm a big FSR fan. Would Blindside be a good option? I've never owned a big bike before, both of my past bikes have been 7". I've been looking at loads of other frames, but none have really been DH worthy while still being versatile enough to pedal around if I want to go do some moderate trail riding (slowly of course). Opinions?
The Blindside rips trails apart around here. If your going to UW there is a ton of killer riding, you would have all the exits, P.A. and some super killer riding. UW is a great school, I considered going there... Being 15 minutes away from home though didn't quite float my boat though.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Raw baby. Raw. Red wheels and ano. Pics to come. Perhaps muddy.

The first BS I was considering was orange. That'll be sweet too.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
I have a quick question but, does any one have the link to the thread that talked about rebuilding a 5th and shimming it? I just bought one and want to give this a shot.

Sorry for derailing the thread