Quantcast

Travel adjustment on new Lyrik RC2

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I have my eyes on a Devinci Spartan GX LTD. It’s nearly perfect for me and the build kit is great. However, it comes with the Lyrik RC2 at 180mm, while the regular Spartan comes with a 170mm. It’s not a big deal and I may like the 180mm a lot, but I’d like to know how easy it will be to reduce the travel to 170mm, if I want to.

Anybody knows? Is it a simple spacer swap in the fork...or is there some Lizardy bullshit that will force me to purchase a whole Debonair Air Spring assembly if I want to reduce the travel?

Thanks!

Cerberus75

Monkey
Feb 18, 2017
I have my eyes on a Devinci Spartan GX LTD. It’s nearly perfect for me and the build kit is great. However, it comes with the Lyrik RC2 at 180mm, while the regular Spartan comes with a 170mm. It’s not a big deal and I may like the 180mm a lot, but I’d like to know how easy it will be to reduce the travel to 170mm, if I want to.

Anybody knows? Is it a simple spacer swap in the fork...or is there some Lizardy bullshit that will force me to purchase a whole Debonair Air Spring assembly if I want to reduce the travel?

Thanks!
It's an air spring swap.