Quantcast

>>> Travel Friday GTM >>>

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I had a beer with lunch. Just one though. Good thing it was 11.25% and 22oz.

Disclaimer, this not my pic. I sure as fuck didn't have time to sip my beer out of a fancy glass surrounded by foliage.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Camping up at Grand Targhee tonight. Doing the Pierre's Hole "race" (because it would be a stretch to call my pace racing!) it is 4019 vert in 30 miles. I am just looking to finish. I am going to eat a sandwich on top of the first 2500 ft climb, and let the racer boys pass...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
it was such a clusterfuck...you would think stephen king would say hey....do not pass go...do not collect 200 bucks.
You know, I've been apprehensive about that movie since I saw the trailer. I loved the books but the movie looked like a bit too much of a departure from the storyline I remember. Too bad they ruined it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Still in Boston. Marshfield on Rexhame beach......Just put my Mother and Fathers ashes into the Ocean. Just me and my brother. It was a pretty emotional experience. Water was warm. Swam out to the breakers and did the deed. Drinking whiskey back in the cottage.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
You will certainly not have a bad time
i most ceratinly did not. and i've been drinking high gravity beers since noon. you fuckers can't catch me.
funniest part of the show was us three 40+ year old dudes standing next to teenagers encouraging them to come the hell with us into the pit. descendants did a high quality long-ass set, but the bronx was simply amazing live.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yuna was out of her room calling for me at 2. She's been fussy post vacation and had a fever yesterday so not unexpected. I got her back asleep pretty soon thereafter but am still up. Watched some videos to refresh on knots and belay devices as we are going to the climbing wall once the day begins officially. Old wall used Grigri devices, new wall uses Jul2.