Quantcast

Trials practice at UW

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Im likin the pics.

I would love to ride with you. I can never find anyone to ride trials with. However, im kinda stuck here in Tacoma because i lack a car and dont know anyone who rides and has a car. If you wanted to come down here and hit up down town or maybe the waterfront (some good natural riding - logs and some good sized rocks) that would be really cool.

Have a good one,
Jon

oxygen_77

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Kent, WA
Originally posted by Chutney
Im likin the pics.

I would love to ride with you. I can never find anyone to ride trials with. However, im kinda stuck here in Tacoma because i lack a car and dont know anyone who rides and has a car. If you wanted to come down here and hit up down town or maybe the waterfront (some good natural riding - logs and some good sized rocks) that would be really cool.

Have a good one,
Jon
Thanks Jon,

I don't head down to Tacoma very often, but I'll be moving to Kent at the end of the month so I'll be slightly closer. Maybe sometime after that I can plan a day trip down there.

How long have you been riding trials? I'm still pretty new to it so I realy suck. My biggest problem right now is lurching so I try to practice that alot.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
Originally posted by oxygen_77
Thanks Jon,

I don't head down to Tacoma very often, but I'll be moving to Kent at the end of the month so I'll be slightly closer. Maybe sometime after that I can plan a day trip down there.

How long have you been riding trials? I'm still pretty new to it so I realy suck. My biggest problem right now is lurching so I try to practice that alot.
Yeah, i think that im at about the same level as you. I just learned to lurch a month and a half ago, but i think im progressing pretty well. Im not very good, but i love riding.

Let me know next time your around, me and some friends could ride with ya.

Jon