Quantcast

trick tips for beginers on the bmx scine

I like the idea of trick tips for guys like me who can only do one-handed flip whips (i wish lol) i hope all the uptight people on this thread don't think i am a total poser for saying that ;) .
where was I?
ah....how about the people who don't like trevors trick tip descriptions type up there own, that way everyone wins :D.
how about it? lets all be friends.
and nobody complan about trevors typing or english skills, how much of a red neck bigit do you get?
come on guys this is all about riding, not who is a more poser then someone else and who can do what tricks and who can't.
lets all just ride, get high on big air, and have fun.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
old thread here.....now that i look back on it, i still dont think people should have been critisizing him like that. i apoligize for calling you all pricks though.

maybe look at this as a trick-tip glossary. he described all the tricks well enough to get a good understanding of them. the rest is up to you to figure out. thats how learning goes! you think just because some tells you something you should be able to go and do it on your first try! maybe not, but thats what i feel was implied by people coming down on trevor for posting these explanations.

i mean i've seen tons of video footage of people busting three-sixty's and pictures. i understand how to do them, but for some reason i cant talk myself into looking into my spin. no ones gonna be able to say anything or show me footage, i just have to figure it out on my own.

have a good evening ya'll

go boston!