Quantcast

Trip to virgin yootar

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
Yeah we just camped there. Another trip will happen. Especially considering my hamstring is starting to feel like it's in one piece now.

Don't fvck with matt's fro. That thing has powers. The wind drag on it slowed down the lifts at northstar one day.
Yeah. It also makes me slow down in the air and reduces the impact when I hit the ground.:bonk:

I want to go one one of these trips, but Utah is faaarrrr. Maybe Bootleg one weekend.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
nice shots and riding. i'm glad that someone listened to bender, and decided to go big. :D

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Kidwoo, Windrock had some Tahoe locals come through a couple weekends back. I've ridden with them before at Bootleg. One had a green V10 with a white 888. Total ripper. I think his name was John/Jon. I also think he was dating Tassa/Tessa. You know them?

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
Kidwoo, Windrock had some Tahoe locals come through a couple weekends back. I've ridden with them before at Bootleg. One had a green V10 with a white 888. Total ripper. I think his name was John/Jon. I also think he was dating Tassa/Tessa. You know them?
thats chris and tassa. theyr both a couple of rippers.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah I know those guys. They both ride at northstar a good bit (when they're open).

1000: Some kind of nikon. 50D I want to say........I'm not totally sure......and as such.....don't know on the frame rate. Feels like a machine gun though.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
awesome pics & riding kevin. One of these days when I get a bike we'll have to link up.