Quantcast

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
On the bright side he's definately not the Manchurian candidate..... The Volga* candidate perhaps, but definately not the Manchurian one. :)

*Very very Volga one at that!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

CzarDrumpf

Chimp
Jan 8, 2017
On the bright side he's definately not the Manchurian candidate..... The Volga* candidate perhaps, but definately not the Manchurian one. :)

*Very very Volga one at that!
Wrong! Just lies spread by terrible media controlled by taco trucks.

I have contacts in the KGB that say this. These are great contacts, the best.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Not hat I read Teen Vogue (Anymore...) but it is interesting to see how Orange Foolious and his little band of morons are mobilizing the non political publications and writers. Now if they will only mobilize some fucking voters...

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/donald-trump-is-gaslighting-america
I read that a while back. It was referenced in another article I'd read that I don't recall but must have been interested in enough to actually read the teen vouge article. I thought it was an excellent piece, and it gave me hope to realize that a magazine devoted to teen girls was willing to publish it.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"He will be an invaluable member of my team as I set and execute an ambitious agenda, putting the American people first...”

So we are getting executed first?

Nothing to see here folks...move along. Where the fuck are Carlin and Dr Thompson when we need them?

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
The only salient point to that report is that even if true, it is irrelevant.
Trump is not blackmailable...he and his supporters would simply shrug it all off, like everything else.
As he said, he could gun someone down on fifth avenue and not get into trouble with his audience.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
He was supposed to go to trial for the rape of a 13 year old girl but the case was settled out of court just prior to the election. Don't think it was a big story on the major news sites.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The only salient point to that report is that even if true, it is irrelevant.
Trump is not blackmailable...he and his supporters would simply shrug it all off, like everything else.
As he said, he could gun someone down on fifth avenue and not get into trouble with his audience.
Apparently there's other stuff in that report that's borderline treason.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"I am not mad at you that Clinton lost. I am unconcerned that we have different politics. And I don’t think less of you because you vote one way and I vote another. No… I think less of you because you watched an adult mock a disabled person in front of a crowd and still supported him. I think less of you because you saw a man spouting clear racism and backed him. I think less of you because you listened to him advocate for war crimes, and still thought he should run this country. I think less of you because you watched him equate a woman’s worth to her appearance and got on board. It isn’t your politics that I find repulsive. It is your personal willingness to support racism, sexism, and cruelty. You sided with a bully when it mattered and that is something I will never forget. So, no… you and I won’t be “coming together” to move forward or whatever. Trump disgusts me, but it is the fact that he doesn’t disgust you that will stick with me long after this election."

(https://www.quora.com/Why-is-it-so-hard-for-educated-liberals-to-empathize-with-Trump-supporters/answer/Marc-Whitaker-1?ref=fb)

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Big distraction achieved for when he was supposed to have a news conference explaining how he was going to step away from his business. Now is going to be how he thinks fake news isn't fair.