Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Just out of curiosity...

If indeed the Gropenfeuhrer and his cabal of idiots falls....and it is proven that he was elected with commie help....
Where does that leave the election and all of the people he appoints?
If he is shown to be illegitimate, does that go for all the swamp-things he has installed?
Basically what the fuck happens?

I know I'm projecting my wishes into teh future, but what the hell, one can dream...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just out of curiosity...

If indeed the Gropenfeuhrer and his cabal of idiots falls....and it is proven that he was elected with commie help....
Where does that leave the election and all of the people he appoints?
If he is shown to be illegitimate, does that go for all the swamp-things he has installed?
Basically what the fuck happens?

I know I'm projecting my wishes into teh future, but what the hell, one can dream...
jugs pelosi is the first woman president then.....i think.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
another one of those they had to pass it so we know what's in it things happened at around 2 in the morning.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Yup apparently there was a request that they be given the weekend to digest the 500 page document, but nope, you have had 4 hours, time to vote.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Senator Lisa Murkowski attached a piece of legislation to the tax plan that would allow drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge, located in her home state of Alaska.
Admin plz ban.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Military commanders and supervisors are prohibited from advocating for political candidates, as it may be seen as using their position to influence those under them. I cant imagine that lasting much longer now...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
What's the opinion in AK in your opinion for the wildlife refuge to be effed in the name of oil?
Since we like oil and we are a conservative State, we are drill drill. Unlike the pebble copper mine, because we also like salmon, so we are against that for the “n-viroment”, because screwing up the salmon would affect us directly. The ANWR is in the NE portion and some very pristine and untouched areas, some of the last. Most people don’t give a shit about what they can’t see or touch.

Totally normal here to see a truck with a trump sticker and a “no pebble mine” sticker.

The state makes a lot of money when oil is expensive, we get screwed over when it’s cheap. Right now the state is in pretty big trouble because we need more revenue and it would mean the first time we have state income or sales taxes, but we are bleeding because the oil is cheap and the demand (for Alaskan) oil is low right now. When we have freedom-$5/gal gas, the state makes money hand over fist.

One big issue is we sell our reserves to China while they sit on theirs.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
maybe the military should be like it is with school teachers and buying their own supplies....yeah your hired....guns and bullets....that's on you.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hell, keep the servicemen here to support the mission and send over all the fat militia-men with their Swiss-army AR-15s...
Just the fat ones? Why not include the “small dicks” and “afraid of their own shadow” cliches too?

While we’ve got the airlift going lets include all the social justice warriors fueling their outrage with recirculated HuffPo articles. Just think of the social change they can effect once they step out of their echo chamber and actually do something beyond complaining about the actions of others.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-lawyer-says-president-knew-flynn-had-given-fbi-the-same-account-he-gave-to-vice-president/2017/12/03/5c59a620-d849-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.ef5043f24097

Looks like the Trump bus continues to leave bodies in its wake...

This is also a clear case of how Twitter is irresponsibly used as a communication tool. There is no record of who actually dictated the tweet in question, which, in this case, could potentially have legal ramifications. Not to mention we have already seen tweets deleted which would in ordinary times constitute destruction of information in violation of the Presidential Records Act.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-lawyer-says-president-knew-flynn-had-given-fbi-the-same-account-he-gave-to-vice-president/2017/12/03/5c59a620-d849-11e7-a841-2066faf731ef_story.html?utm_term=.ef5043f24097

This is also a clear case of how Twitter is irresponsibly used as a communication tool. There is no record of who actually dictated the tweet in question, which, in this case, could potentially have legal ramifications. Not to mention we have already seen tweets deleted which would in ordinary times constitute destruction of information in violation of the Presidential Records Act.
You can see what device sent the tweet and hold the device owner accountable, maybe.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
http://taxplancalculator.com/

Looks like I would pay a few hundred more under the House plan and might save the same under the senate plan. Luckily corporations will be hiring more people with all their tax savings so I can get a second job.

Totally worth owning about 20 times my maximum potential savings in public debt.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
http://taxplancalculator.com/

Looks like I would pay a few hundred more under the House plan and might save the same under the senate plan. Luckily corporations will be hiring more people with all their tax savings so I can get a second job.

Totally worth owning about 20 times my maximum potential savings in public debt.
If that's accurate, I'd do quite well under both plans. Hmmm ....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

One of the more :tinfoil: stories I've read into the Russian kerfuffle puts a lot of this on Hope Hicks. As in, lots of the more conspiratorial/top level emails for Donnie Two Scoops actually just go to her, and she just tells him about them. That way, he maintains "deniability" and there is no paper trail. Plausible? Maybe, but it seems unlikely that 1: The Gropenfuhrer is that smart, and 2: That anybody is that loyal to anyone. It would be next level trust on his part and he doesn't appear to be a man who has much trust in anybody, no matter how much he expects in return.