Quantcast

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
I knew that even. But still a scary amount of people voted for him.

Its far from unique though. Europe is becoming more fascist by the day and the way the refugee situation is being handled is making things progressively worse.

Ive often wondered how this can happen in an age where we have such easy acces to so much information. But unfortunately i think humans are doomed to fail because its just in our nature to be complete fucking retards and i wouldnt be surprised if we wipe ourselves off the face of the earth even in the next 100 years or so.

Good thing i stopped caring. Already decided i dont want kids and i probably wont live long enough to see it all happen.

Sucks for everyone else tho. :D

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Its far from unique though. Europe is becoming more fascist by the day and the way the refugee situation is being handled is making things progressively worse.
Certainly can't argue with that. I read this morning that Marine le Pen is polling currently ahead in France. Scary stuff indeed. :(

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Now, it will be interesting to see if any more tweets appear. When Obama was here in Alaska with Bear Grylls, he mentioned that the Secret Service doesn't let him have a smart-phone for reasons of national security, so he did not have one and did not use one at the time. If there is any hope left, the SS has confiscated that MoFos cell phone.
He doesn't actually write and post the tweets. He tells one of secretaries what to post.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
According to reports following the election approximately the same number of Republicans voted as the previous election. The total number was less than 25% of the total population.

It was the Dems who fucked us by not voting or protest voting. Their numbers were way down from 2012. Maybe some abstained from voting because they were sure Clinton was a sure thing. Either way complacency has has cost us all.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Damn right...I have always opined that more people voted against her rather than for him. Her arrogance bit her in the ass.

Clintons need to go away for the Democratic party to survive...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
When Trump hosted Celebrity Apprentice He struck me as a pompous self serving asshole. His campaign for President did nothing to change my opinion of him. Regardless of the fact that he is now President, his current rhetoric has confirmed to me that nothing has changed and no matter what spin you wish to put on it," You can't polish a turd".