Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
There was a good list of all the dipshit things he's said on it, all laid out, like what a great guy he thought Xi was, how he had it totally contained, how there were only 15 cases, but they'd be going down, etc.? Anyone have that link?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Trump is widely criticized for his incompetence wrt COVID-19, so he's started the dog whistles, now calling this the "Chinese Virus". I was raised to never use the word hate, but I hate this asshole.
Counter with: Boomer Remover

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I have come up with the Evangelistic theory that God is smiting the world for the sin of electing Trump.
However, He has built in an easy repentance...vote him out.
Never has Gawd’s intentions been so crystal clear....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: "The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. This is their new hoax."

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 13: Ordered National Emergency.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: "The Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. This is their new hoax."

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

March 13: Ordered National Emergency.
New one today "I felt it was a pandemic long before it was a pandemic"

Pathological shit gibbon. Sadly 43% or so of mindless Jo Jo Rabbit Americans still support the twat waddle.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area
Him tweeting that hydroxychloroquine and Zithromax combo is a total game changer just gives false hope to everyone believing his ass. Sketchy time with a sketchy honcho.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Him tweeting that hydroxychloroquine and Zithromax combo is a total game changer just gives false hope to everyone believing his ass. Sketchy time with a sketchy honcho.
My Trumper Dad dropped that one on me yesterday. He's done a ton of early clinical trial investing and threw that at me. I just asked him if drugs for AIDS/HIV, how many forms of cancer, etc that kill how many Americans annually get pushed through trials faster than a year. He just changed the topic and went on a xenophobic Fox back rant instead. I fucking hate Fox.

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area
My Trumper Dad dropped that one on me yesterday. He's done a ton of early clinical trial investing and threw that at me. I just asked him if drugs for AIDS/HIV, how many forms of cancer, etc that kill how many Americans annually get pushed through trials faster than a year. He just changed the topic and went on a xenophobic Fox back rant instead. I fucking hate Fox.
Haha who tf listens to Fox? I dont get it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Already have one fatal OD and the spouse in IC.