Quantcast

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
TIL: Trump committed voter fraud because he's not technically allowed to live at Mar-a-Lago:

TLDR:

Trump agreed in writing years ago to change the use of the Mar-a-Lago property from a single-family residence to a private club owned by a corporation he controls.

Mar-a-Lago isn't just Trump's vacation spot; it's his second White House
The distinction is significant. The property is taxed as a private club — not as a residence, according to Palm Beach County property appraiser records. Trump’s own attorney assured local officials in Palm Beach before they voted to approve the club in 1993 that he would not live there. Mar-a-Lago’s website says only that Trump maintains “private quarters” at the club.
“It’s one or the other — it’s a club or it’s your home,” Reginald Stambaugh, an attorney who represents a neighbor opposed to Trump’s dock plan, said in a recent interview. “You can’t have it both ways.”

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Someone should let him know rat poison will also prevent Covid.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Someone should let him know rat poison will also prevent Covid.

Do you really believe him ?

There was a link posted somewhere on here to a story that claimed Trump has a financial stake in the drug. And you know he'd lie his ass off to sell anything.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Do you really believe him ?

There was a link posted somewhere on here to a story that claimed Trump has a financial stake in the drug. And you know he'd lie his ass off to sell anything.
I've thought he MUST have a stake buried in his swamp or none of this barking would have happened. I hope some fake news reporter can figure it out.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I've thought he MUST have a stake buried in his swamp or none of this barking would have happened. I hope some fake news reporter can figure it out.
trump apparently has a small stake; how much of a stake do you think Ellison has?

in other news, interested to see Seth Abramson's new book...which focuses on the covid response, among other things

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
A lot of people don't know that Trump engages in beStiAliTy!!!!

Why just the other day “A strong man came up to me, tough kind of a guy, and said: ‘I want to thank you, Mr. President, for saving our country and making lamb with MINT great again.’ And he had tears coming down his eyes.Trump said. “This wasn’t just a statement, because he had tears coming down. Unless he was a real wise guy. But he had tears coming down his eyes.”

#JusticeForDolly
#Important

https://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod/status/1265654270222667777
1590689116693.png

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Can somebody help me out here; I have a constitutional question?

I was under the impression that due to the First Amendment the government could not proscribe what Domestic organization you belonged to, as long as you break no laws. Freedom of speech.
That is why you have organizations that expouse ideals that are repugnant and or ilegal, such as NAMBLA or the KKK and they are allowed to exist. You take it further than speech into action and then the law comes down on you.

Now belonging to or supporting a Foreign organization can and will get you into serious trouble if they are on the terrorist org list, ie people joining IS / DAESH

So, what am I missing that would allow Trump to designate the domestic organization known as ANTIFA terrorist?