bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Re degree of grift

The Lady May is 152 feet long and for sale for $27.9 million. Boat International describes the Lady May as “one of the most outstanding yachts of her size ever built.” The are accomodations for 10 guests in five cabins. The yacht also includes a rotating seating area.
Note that it's not Bannon's boat--he didn't reach Manafort levels of glitz--but rather a disgraced Chinese businessman's boat. Probably scheming more grift aboard.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
over / under on our boy Biden eating a mint polonium chip ice cream cone in the coming weeks?

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
over / under on our boy Biden eating a mint polonium chip ice cream cone in the coming weeks?
Two self inflicted ice cream cones to the back of the head?

Is Biden a drinker?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm listening to Trump speak in VA now on Fox. Some notable thoughts;

a. If I lose the country will fall into chaos and anarchy. I"m the only one standing in the way.
b. If I lose the country will fall into a depression worse than the great depression. The stock market will crash and your 401k will be worthless.
c. If I lose that's the end of pro-life and the 2nd amendment. That's it.
d. we won't know who wins the election on election night. the democrats want chaos so crazy Pelosi will become president. that's their theory

"I'm really good at predicting these things! I just know."

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
she and George were making the decision based on what they think is best for their four children.

Fuck these people sky high. They know damn well what they're doing is so vile they can't explain it to their kids.
More like asshole parents now realizing their kids are old enough to speak out and affect their careers. They knew they were fucking their kids up and didn't care

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
RNC makes it official: no platform, just blind allegiance to trump.
Donald Trump is to speak on all 4 nights of the RNC, and his family will take up half of the keynote speaker spots

how small is his... hands?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout