Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I assume by restricting the speakers to only Trumps removes the chance of a rogue Republican speaking up.

You can't even trust a bootlicker these days.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Only a matter of time before he slips up and blurts out the N word, especially with Biden having a woman of color as his running mate.
I doubt it, he's not aware of a lot and one of those things is racial bias. It's why police pull over someone of a certain race or assume they are "up to no good" or even small things like requesting a receipt from a black cashier, but not a white one. It's unlikely there's an all-out hate of a certain race of people, at least consciously. It is likely there are significant biases that manifest in racism. Also, not calling this out or understanding it is the real problem.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
tweet unavailable
Trump mentioning obama. Some tool in the crowd shouts "monkey"

Some reporter said the guy said 'spygate' but trump's response was basically that he was taken aback, paused, and said "let's be nice"....."only in north carolina, right?" while smiling.

He wouldn't say that about 'spygate'

But I'm assuming that's why they pulled it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The second blurb/headline underneath that melania one^^^

:rofl:

Maryland's delegate David Bossie, who was a deputy campaign chair for Trump in 2016, made one of the most notable slip-ups during his speech advocating for Trump. "Maryland is home of the underground railroad an two of our greatest segregationists,"

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I don’t doubt it’s possible. As a California speaking outsider, I heard discussion about “spy” activity and what could’ve been “spy-gate” being said. The “only in NC” and the smile + eye roll seems more likely to imply monkey. And I can see the racist connection with Obama. I just find it hard to believe that someone in that crowd would blurt that out.
1598299096977.jpeg

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Dude............

That is the MOST believable part.

-another southerner telling you that in NC, they say outloud the things people in orange county only say privately
I guess we live in a world where police wearing body cameras will still mishandle situations, to the point of wrongful injury and death.

467C55DC-6BAA-487E-B944-7B2F8CA73B05.jpeg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Dude............

That is the MOST believable part.

-another southerner telling you that in NC, they say outloud the things people in orange county only say privately
Can confirm. I cannot count the number of times some random fucktard wants to share their racist views with me because we share the same skin color. And to make matters worse, it is literally impossible to live here and not have to interact with them on some level.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Can confirm. I cannot count the number of times some random fucktard wants to share their racist views with me because we share the same skin color. And to make matters worse, it is literally impossible to live here and not have to interact with them on some level.
true dat. it's ridiculous.
i have a vivid memory of meeting a prominent member of a local club to drop off a part he'd brought from me when i first moved back here. never met the guy before, but when i mentioned i'd been doing a lot
of benching when working on a local trail his comment was "benching? i don't do that. that's nigger work." i shook my head, turned around, and walked out and vowed never to interact with him again.