Quantcast

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
At the risk of sounding heartless and cold...I hope their children, because of their parents inaction, dont live long enough to breed...
Not the best outcome because like not wearing seatbelts, society will have to pay costs of their psuedo personal decision. It's not likely they'll be responsible and accountable for the burden they've created.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a53275/trump-melbourne-florida-rally/?src=nl&mag=esq&list=nl_enl_news&date=022117

Perhaps the scariest quote of the article:

"[Trump] needs to drain the swamp of judges, too," he said. "I don't care what he does. I'm behind him 100 percent. Put it this way: If he became a dictator, and they said, 'We want him in forever,' he's my man. He's in. I'll never vote against him ... I love his power ... It's the power that does something to me."

Granted I don't understand what they see in him, but the fact that some of these people would gladly trade their constitutionally guaranteed freedoms (even #2?!?!) for dictator is just terrifying. Perhaps we should keep the illegals and deport these folks to North Korea, I hear their dictatorship has delivering killer results.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a53275/trump-melbourne-florida-rally/?src=nl&mag=esq&list=nl_enl_news&date=022117

"[Trump] needs to drain the swamp of judges, too," he said. "I don't care what he does. I'm behind him 100 percent. Put it this way: If he became a dictator, and they said, 'We want him in forever,' he's my man. He's in. I'll never vote against him ... I love his power ... It's the power that does something to me."

Granted I don't understand what they see in him, but the fact that some of these people would gladly trade their constitutionally guaranteed freedoms (even #2?!?!) for dictator is just terrifying. Perhaps we should keep the illegals and deport these folks to North Korea, I hear their dictatorship has delivering killer results.
some people clearly hate non-whites more than they love freedom

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

""During Obama, for eight years, I suffered, was unemployed, dependent on my wife's income," he said. Trump got him a job. He is still unemployed now, but he just enrolled in Liberty University..."

Uhh, what? 45 got you a job...but you are now just under 30 days into his reign and you are sans job?

And there is also this little gem-

"They said our constitution was unconstitutional. That's what Obama said. And Clinton."

Source please.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
At work so no time to look it up, but a Trump owned winery requested 200 some odd foreign workers to work the vines.
Read that too somewhere. It's nothing new for the So-Called President. He claimed he couldn't find enough qualified local people to hire for his Mari-Largo resort so he applied for guest worker visas.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"The White House goes to considerable lengths to keep Mr. Trump’s golf game away from scrutiny. When he plays in West Palm Beach, the press corps that follows him is diverted to a parking lot at a public library across the street. When he played in Jupiter, reporters were sequestered in a clubhouse meeting room that would have offered a picturesque view of the green, except that the windows and doors were taped with black plastic."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"The White House goes to considerable lengths to keep Mr. Trump’s golf game away from scrutiny. When he plays in West Palm Beach, the press corps that follows him is diverted to a parking lot at a public library across the street. When he played in Jupiter, reporters were sequestered in a clubhouse meeting room that would have offered a picturesque view of the green, except that the windows and doors were taped with black plastic."

I wish Cheney would invite him to go bird hunting.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT

GOP support for authoritarianism isn't a few isolated cases either:

"Russian President Vladimir Putin’s favorability among Americans is at its highest point since 2003, with Republicans behind his gains, according to a new Gallup poll released Tuesday.
Twenty-one percent of Americans have a favorable view of the Russian president in the survey — up from 13 percent in 2015 — while 72 percent have an unfavorable view.
Putin’s favorability is up 20 percentage points among Republicans, with 32 percent holding a favorable view of him today, compared to 12 percent in 2015.
Ten percent of Democrats have a favorable view of Putin today, compared to 15 percent in 2015. The Russian leader’s favorability among independents is up 11 percentage points, with 23 percent having a favorable view of him today compared to 12 percent two years ago.
Some 28 percent of Americans have a favorable view of Russia itself, while 70 percent hold an unfavorable view of the country.
The poll comes as President Trump enters his second month in office after promising to mend U.S.-Russia relations. The intelligence community in a report last month concluded that Putin ordered an influence campaign with the goal of helping Trump win the White House."
http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/320539-putin-favorability-surging-with-republicans-poll

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Trump Saves Taxpayers $1 Billion on Air Force One Deal After Negotiations

“We’ve got that price down by over $1 billion, and I probably haven’t spoken for more than an hour on the project,” he said Saturday during a rally in Florida, referring to the price to construct two new Air Force One planes, as reported by the Washington Examiner.
And yet the "Fake News" says different

Air Force Stumped by Trump's Claim of $1 Billion Savings on Jet

The Air Force can’t account for $1 billion in savings that President Donald Trump said he’s negotiated for the program to develop, purchase and operate two new Boeing Co. jets to serve as Air Force One