Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You tax dollars---------------------------->Their pockets

When dick cheney stood on a debate stage and acknowledged he was a millionaire, he said 'and the gov't had nothing to do with it'

That was a flat out lie because literally all his money came from either working in the gov't directly or as a contractor. 100% taxpayer funded.

How they get to there is this image of gov't not needed because people like danO are such rugged individualists.......so they buy it.

I think I can describe the modern Republican party with one word.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Has Trumps goal changed?
I mean he has to know and understand that he is going to loose the popular vote; so, now we are not seeking new votes, but to radicalize and harden his base for the upcoming fight to keep power?

Before, I thought that the goal was both more votes and to solidify and work up what he has, but now I'm not so sure he really cares about more, and his focus has totally shifted from "winning" to "staying"

I guess I'm just slow.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Has Trumps goal changed?
I mean he has to know and understand that he is going to loose the popular vote; so, now we are not seeking new votes, but to radicalize and harden his base for the upcoming fight to keep power?

Before, I thought that the goal was both more votes and to solidify and work up what he has, but now I'm not so sure he really cares about more, and his focus has totally shifted from "winning" to "staying"

I guess I'm just slow.
I think your assessment is pretty astute. For a furriner. :D

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Standing by
The morning after President Trump gave a shoutout to the Proud Boys at the first presidential debate, a member of the controversial right-wing group was arrested in Portland, Oregon, on 12 charges, including multiple felonies for assault and unlawful use of a weapon, and misdemeanors for pointing a firearm at another person, menacing and the unlawful use of tear gas.

Pam Kingman • Town Clerk, New Haven (VT)

Good afternoon New Haven!
It has been reported that several surrounding towns have reported recent mail theft.
It seems the thief's are mostly interested in credit card numbers, however they did destroy the absentee ballots that were in the mailboxes. Folks found their ballots torn up and strewn down the road! I would suggest not putting any mail out in the mailbox the night before for pick up, and be sure to check your mailbox daily.
If you experience any issues, or see any suspicious activity in your neighborhood please report it to the Vermont State Police 802 - 388 - 4919.

Also, a follow up about Absentee ballots: If your address has changed for any reason after September 3, 2020; the ballots issued from the Secretary of States Office will NOT be automatically forwarded. They will be returned to the Town Office. Then we will mail you your ballot.
Stay safe!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Well. Just had a friend message me:
I never heard of the Proud Boys before, but they sure don’t look racist because they have a black leader. I think the media is smearing their reputation.

SMDH

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Actually, not dumb.
Biased. Willfully ignorant. Cognitive dissonant.

Which google results come back with something other than “racially motivated hate group”? I’d like to try that google to see what it’s like.

Honestly if they have the capacity and fail to take advantage of it, it makes it even worse.

Stupid is as stupid does.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
This ain't hard

This fuck.......their 'black leader'

Here he is at the unite the right rally in charlottesville as part of 'vanguard america' at the time. See the little V patch with an american flag?

Vanguard America: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguard_America

He only became the 'chairman' of the proud boys AFTER this fuck

........who started the group, distanced himself from the 'proud boys' once he almost got thrown in jail for assaulting people at their little Deploraball in NYC

Their 'western chauvinist' shit.....ask your buddy what he thinks the western bit means.

Then remind your buddy that plenty of jews worked the gas chambers too. That didn't make it not genocide.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You're preaching to the choir. I was just sharing my experience of disbelief.

Show him that stuff. The piss boys are just a whitewashed (pun intended) newer incarnation of the fucking KKK. All the same people that were part of that unite the right mess are either in, or buddy buddy with the proud boys. If you believe they're not white supremacists then their image remake is working. Sorry they don't all just shout out 'kill naggers' (some of them actually do, however), but it's there.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Well. Just had a friend message me:
I never heard of the Proud Boys before, but they sure don’t look racist because they have a black leader. I think the media is smearing their reputation.

SMDH

Peruvian nazis. Yes, hitler-adoring by brown people. They do exist.

Chapelle sketch on the black white-supremacist becomes worldwide reality now.