Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Of course. But a government employee who is issued a piece of gear still assumes proprietary rights to same and if seized it must be tracked properly in order for any information gleaned from it to be considered admissible. If Spicer "conducts" an investigation and uncovers any evidence of a leak, in order for the employee, be he/she a hired hand or appointee, to be prosecuted legally, than all information must have been gained legally.

But I dont think they give a fvck about doing anything legally.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
One day I hope to ride in B.C., the shore, Squamish, Whistler, etc. Probably should get a passport in the near future while I still can. I should also pack enough gear and dried fruit to stay awhile if denied re-entry to the US. Might not be a terribly bad thing...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Jesus H. Christ. How sideways does shit have to be when Faux and George W. look like calm, rational centers of political discourse? Another reminder that this is not normal.

How long until this starts impacting tourism and airlines? I say end of April with Japanese golden week.
Not soon enough. I've said it earlier, but all this might make for a great Non-reving travel season to Europe! Fly free to all the countries!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jesus H. Christ. How sideways does shit have to be when Faux and George W. look like calm, rational centers of political discourse? Another reminder that this is not normal.

Not soon enough. I've said it earlier, but all this might make for a great Non-reving travel season to Europe! Fly free to all the countries!

Get some maple leaf patches for the luggage so as not to be embarrassed by being identified as an 'Murkin.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
I watched this besides other interviews with him and I can't believe that a guy with an elocution like that was elected.
You clearly hear in about three sentences that he is dumb as toast.

And he has no respect at all, which is expected from a narcissist like him.
"It was planned under Obama and was executed by the generals. I only gave the OK to this. So it's not my fault."

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Many people are saying he is doing a great job so far

And by many people, I mean him.

The Donald said:
“I think in terms of effort, which means something but I give myself an A plus, OK, effort. But that’s, you know, results are more important,” he said in the Fox News Channel interview.

“In terms of achievement, I think I’d give myself an A,” he said. “I think I get an A in terms of what I’ve actually done, but in terms of messaging, I’d give myself a C or a C plus.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
There's a good reason the last guy never said it

In his first remarks to the National Security Council last week, McMaster told his new staff he considered the term “radical Islamic terrorism” unhelpful, according to a second White House aide. “Even a small change like referring to ‘radical Islamist terrorism’ would be an improvement, in his view,” said this aide.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
This trump/russia thing is the political scandal of our life times. It is horrifying.
The most appalling thing to me so far is the number of Republicans who are willing to turn a blind eye to it. It's one thing to have an investigation clear those accused, but to not even appoint a special prosecutor to establish the truth is gross negligence of their duty to the American people. If we can spend all that time and money investigating what happened at Benghazi I would think it's only appropriate to take a look into these allegations of misconduct.

I don't care which side of the aisle you are on and what your hopes and dreams of policy change are, if they will not conduct an honest and transparent investigation their attempt to portray themselves as "representatives" is a farce. At this point there are far too many revelations of undisclosed communications with the Russians for me to believe that it was purely coincidence or there was not even the slightest bit of collusion taking place.