Quantcast

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
this seems to have stirred up the quiet republicans a bit. several are now voicing their concern, and I think that will snowball today.

This is now the 3rd or 4th high level campaign / cabinet member connected to something shady in Russia. Da? Nyet?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
this seems to have stirred up the quiet republicans a bit. several are now voicing their concern, and I think that will snowball today.
When you're dumb enough to proudly wear the label of a party who genuinely thinks unbridled capitalism (especially in health care), illegal abortions, tax money for private unregulated private schools, and ready access to firearms to protect you from the boogey man, and ultra-strong nationalism are all good ideas that work towards the betterment of a population, I don't have a whole lot of hope you're really too capable of very much. Because this genuinely is starting to look like what the manifestation of all those ideas really feels like. They made this. You're looking at a fox news government. Roger Ailes must be squirming in his depends right not being a direct part of it any more.

But let's focus on the real issues here. Someone had a private email server that was more secure than their work ones. That kind of shit simply cannot fly.

This is now the 3rd or 4th high level campaign / cabinet member connected to something shady in Russia. Da? Nyet?
Also the 4th that's perjured themselves in confirmation hearings.

But hey them cole jobz comin' back!

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Holly Fuck!

Jebus - looks like its time to "Bring back the Swamp", cause it looks like draining it just took us deeper into the shit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The most appalling thing to me so far is the number of Republicans who are willing to turn a blind eye to it. It's one thing to have an investigation clear those accused, but to not even appoint a special prosecutor to establish the truth is gross negligence of their duty to the American people. If we can spend all that time and money investigating what happened at Benghazi I would think it's only appropriate to take a look into these allegations of misconduct.

I don't care which side of the aisle you are on and what your hopes and dreams of policy change are, if they will not conduct an honest and transparent investigation their attempt to portray themselves as "representatives" is a farce. At this point there are far too many revelations of undisclosed communications with the Russians for me to believe that it was purely coincidence or there was not even the slightest bit of collusion taking place.
if it was a democrat in touch with russians, the GOP would be frothing at the mouth, and republican senators would be dropping dead from priapisms

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
clinton (slick willy) was impeached for perjury.

sessions is done. not if, when.
I'll believe it when he is no longer AG. Until then it's fairly safe to assume the GOP has no real plans of dealing with collusion with the Russians. And why would they ? It would put them out of the job of screwing anyone not just like them.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'll believe it when he is no longer AG. Until them it's fairly safe to assume the GOP has no real plans of dealing with collusion with the Russians. And why would they ? It would put them out of the job of screwing anyone not just like them.
the risk with that is the longer this lingers without being appropriately dealt with, the greater the fallout is gonna be

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
listening to (r) Devin Nunes? talking about Sessions. He says to reporters; "there seems to be some confusion in what members of congress think they heard him say"
and then adds w/r/t/ leaks
"if any of you know who is leaking classified information and wants to be a whistle blower, please let us know".

WTF man. Fuck you.

Also, I'm glad that I'm hearing both 'sides' of media now calling out Trump with his "every time something bad comes out, he says something outrageous to try and deflect attention away from the real issue" BS.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'll believe it when he is no longer AG. Until them it's fairly safe to assume the GOP has no real plans of dealing with collusion with the Russians. And why would they ? It would put them out of the job of screwing anyone not just like them.
:stupid:

Until Sessions' is out on Pennsylvania Ave giving BJ's for quarters I'm not going to believe he's really done.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This is an amazing story for one of two reasons. Either;
a: Totally not trying to distract the goldfish attention span, american public, from a John la Carre-esque treasonous/Russian takeover of American democracy. Or
b: The president of the United States is a senile, tinfoil hat, off his meds, ought to be institutionalized, (maybe all he wants is a pepsi?), crank.

Either way, he clearly has no place in office, and every single person in his circle of "trust" is aware that the king is mad and/or a traitor, and they are complicit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
a: Totally not trying to distract the goldfish attention span, american public, from a John la Carre-esque treasonous/Russian takeover of American democracy. Or
b: The president of the United States is a senile, tinfoil hat, off his meds, ought to be institutionalized, (maybe all he wants is a pepsi?), crank.

Either way, he clearly has no place in office, and every single person in his circle of "trust" is aware that the king is mad and/or a traitor, and they are complicit.

I am pretty sure his reality is whatever he sees online that strokes his ego, no matter the validity of the source.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Or
I've lost all faith that people can see this, so otherwise, some badassery:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

I used to be of the opinion that we should not under estimate our So-Called President's intellect as he is clearly a gifted con-man. However after seeing the pics of him conducting official gov. business during dinner at Mar-a-Lardo while the guests looked on and took photos, and his refusal to take daily intelligence briefings because he's "like a smart guy", leads me to believe he's really an idiot. Perhaps he's a savant or has some form of high functioning autism that allows him to so skillfully manipulate the media as he did in his campaign.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
He is a puppet of those who truly hate the freedoms that this country is alleged to offer. They are following the propaganda books built by the Nazis and post war Communists almost to the letter, and many Americans, for whatever reason, refuse to see the truth. IF we survive the next 3 years and 10 months, our country and those who rely on her will be, unfortunately, changed. This (mis)administration and their election has revealed the sleazy underside of 'murikkka™ that only visionaries like Zinn could see.

I am saddened and sickened, and am not proud to be a part of this country any longer.