Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Granted the first President I can remember is Clinton, but I can't recall a time in my life when there has even been an iota of the trainwreckitude we've seen so far in the Trump administration. Calling it a trainwreck does a disservice to trainwrecks, at least they are over quickly and then you begin cleaning up. This is like the Fukishima disaster of administrations with impacts that will be felt for generations.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Granted the first President I can remember is Clinton, but I can't recall a time in my life when there has even been an iota of the trainwreckitude we've seen so far in the Trump administration. Calling it a trainwreck does a disservice to trainwrecks, at least they are over quickly and then you begin cleaning up. This is like the Fukishima disaster of administrations with impacts that will be felt for generations.
no dude. this is like the space shuttle Colombia crashing into fukushima while godzilla is smoking bath salts and teabagging a train loaded with toxic waste in a major earthquake zone

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Travel privileges? Thought that was a right?
Maybe for you, whitey.

I took it to mean they might not let him back in, or give him the Muhammad Ali Jr. treatment. Maybe "no-fly" list his ass.

*Edit: I'll admit there are some aspects to this story I'd like some further information on, especially as how Mr. Khan himself seems to have clammed up.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
yeah, but I've just been seeing too much about politics on facebook, and I'd rather be biking, kayaking, or snowboarding any day. Trump sucks, and nothing I say can change that! Is that better?
Not to discourage you from talking bicycles and posting mountain bike videos, or from saying that Trump sucks, but if you're tired of politics, maybe venturing into the "Politics and World News" sub-forum is the wrong move?

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yeah, but I've just been seeing too much about politics on facebook, and I'd rather be biking, kayaking, or snowboarding any day. Trump sucks, and nothing I say can change that! Is that better?
This is where we talk politics. No bike content allowed. Use the other subforums for that.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Was able to illegally wiretap Trump, but couldn't get his tax returns from the IRS. Thanks Obama :(