Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Good news! I've been holding him in contempt for years!

Interesting theory, though I'm highly suspicious of the claim that Trump is capable of thinking that far ahead.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Good news! I've been holding him in contempt for years!

Interesting theory, though I'm highly suspicious of the claim that Trump is capable of thinking that far ahead.
that's a bold strategy.

don't forget, the CO trial where they're trying to 14th him is currently underway.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
To be clear, I think dj2s is a horrible person and a worse leader.

That said, all of these trials, indictments, negative press, etc., while not undeserved, are going to cause his supporters to dig their heels in deeper.

Worse yet is the chance that some more “moderate” republicans and conservatives will also start to view the dog pile as persecution instead of prosecution.

Put that fucker in a jail cell and you guarantee him the presidency.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
To be clear, I think dj2s is a horrible person and a worse leader.

That said, all of these trials, indictments, negative press, etc., while not undeserved, are going to cause his supporters to dig their heels in deeper.

Worse yet is the chance that some more “moderate” republicans and conservatives will also start to view the dog pile as persecution instead of prosecution.

Put that fucker in a jail cell and you guarantee him the presidency.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen any improvement in the polls that d2s is seeing is just among the gop base, no? And historically they will vote R no matter what. What I want to see is his polling among independents.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've seen any improvement in the polls that d2s is seeing is just among the gop base, no? And historically they will vote R no matter what. What I want to see is his polling among independents.
This is a good point. It's probably worth considering that any person still openly identifying as a Republican is absolutely a fascist, so of course they don't care if their "strongman" was convicted of shooting someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This is a good point. It's probably worth considering that any person still openly identifying as a Republican is absolutely a fascist, so of course they don't care if their "strongman" was convicted of shooting someone on 5th Ave in broad daylight.
That's sort of my point, they'll vote for him regardless. Hell they'd probably still vote for him after he dies. So talking his polling with his base seems kinda pointless.