Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
For once he actually needed more than 140 characters.

President Donald Trump went off on the "24/7 #Fake News" in several tweets on Monday morning, asserting that the media's coverage of the investigation into Russia's role in the 2016 election and his campaign team's ties to the Kremlin had brought his "base even closer together."
Because if you say it out loud enough times it becomes true.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i can't wait till this fuck gets shitcanned.

i remember reading somewhere that his credit is so bad that no US banks will loan him anything, and that's what started him down the road to russia.
After he stiffed Deutsche Bank, Russian mob money was the only money he could get. I'm just interested in how deep this rabbit hole with Russia might be and if we ever get to see what's actually down there.

Deutsche Bank expects subpoenas over Trump-Russia investigation

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
saw something on twitter yesterday (failed to grab the source like a n00b) that the first indictments from Mueller's investigation could occur as early as the end of the week. i have yet to see a single corroborating source so take it with a pretty big pile of NaCl.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Looking at past articles from that site I'd take that news with a 5 lb bag of salt.
What I hope, is that Mueller is smart enough to not give huge lead time on any indictments or other big news. Twittler gets more than a 15 minute heads up and a shooting war with NK and or Iran will start before the press even has cameras set up. :tinfoil:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What I hope, is that Mueller is smart enough to not give huge lead time on any indictments or other big news. Twittler gets more than a 15 minute heads up and a shooting war with NK and or Iran will start before the press even has cameras set up. :tinfoil:
or his cheetoness holds a press conference on 5 minutes notice and pees on a reporter

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
North Korea threatens strike on Guam

Herr Twitler has been itching to nuke someone since the election. And now we have two mentally unstable, "leaders", who are both completely detached from reality and are used to always getting their way. We're about to get caught in one hell of a sand box fight between two overgrown, spoiled toddlers.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
North Korea threatens strike on Guam

Herr Twitler has been itching to nuke someone since the election. And now we have two mentally unstable, "leaders", who are both completely detached from reality and are used to always getting their way. We're about to get caught in one hell of a sand box fight between two overgrown, spoiled toddlers.
So what are they trying to distract us from

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
If nukes start flying it won't matter what they're trying to distract us from. Neither Herr Twitler or Lil' Kim fully grasp the magnitude of an all out nuclear war. And all of it over the petty egos of two over privileged, spoiled brats.
I cannot stress this point enough. Even at the low estimates the nuclear bomb at Nagasaki killed 39,000 people. 39,000 people. That's 39,000 lives that just evaporated like that. Countless families ripped apart. Fathers, mothers, sons, daughters, gone in an instant. Those two assholes are busy pea cocking like they are King Shit when tens of thousands of lives globally are at risk. Fuck them both.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If nukes start flying it won't matter what they're trying to distract us from. Neither Herr Twitler or Lil' Kim fully grasp the magnitude of an all out nuclear war. And all of it over the petty egos of two over privileged, spoiled brats.
Here's the thing tho... NK and Kim jong dildor might have a handful of nuclear equipped icbms at best. They have no air Force to speak of. They could hit Guam, maybe Hawaii with any fair degree of accuracy. If they did launch, they'd need to blow their wad all at once, because retaliation would be swift and total. Their shit hole of a country would get leveled, with some unfortunate collateral damage to SK and China, but, oopsy.

Not that I want any of this to happen, but I think it's just more of what nk is good at: dick waving.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
So what are they trying to distract us from
Mueller must be digging up some heavy shit.
Here's the thing tho... NK and Kim jong dildor might have a handful of nuclear equipped icbms at best. They have no air Force to speak of. They could hit Guam, maybe Hawaii with any fair degree of accuracy. If they did launch, they'd need to blow their wad all at once, because retaliation would be swift and total. Their shit hole of a country would get leveled, with some unfortunate collateral damage to SK and China, but, oopsy.

Not that I want any of this to happen, but I think it's just more of what nk is good at: dick waving.
I read this on reddit today, and I'm hoping it's true.

"All this means is that military options for the US are off the table, unless everybody is ok with catastrophic loss of life (they're not). We won't risk military intervention now, even if it means taking out NK. They are now untouchable, which is a shame, because now NK will only collapse from the inside-out, something we've been waiting for decades now.

What does this mean for NK? Nothing. They're not stupid enough to wage war. They would not win a war with the US even with nukes. NK just guaranteed their existence for the next century (at least). It's also gives them more bargaining power with other countries. Does the US have to abide by NK's demands now? Hell no. We just say "no" and we're back to square one: NK is not dumb enough to actually use nukes, so nothing happens.

So it's a legitimate stalemate. We will do nothing. NK will do nothing. The only thing we can do now is hope sanctions will collapse the regime (and they won't)."

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006

Aside from any retaliation by NK allies, if there are any left, the impact of annihilating an entire country would have a global, permanent impact that would change the planet as we know it. Think we have a problem with climate change now ?

Not only that but Herr Twitler has already strained relationships with our allies and this would most definitely change that.

If Donny Two Scoops gets cornered by Mueller and Lil' Kim, he'll burn the whole planet to the ground unless he's stopped.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Mueller must be digging up some heavy shit.

I read this on reddit today, and I'm hoping it's true.

"All this means is that military options for the US are off the table, unless everybody is ok with catastrophic loss of life (they're not). We won't risk military intervention now, even if it means taking out NK. They are now untouchable, which is a shame, because now NK will only collapse from the inside-out, something we've been waiting for decades now.

What does this mean for NK? Nothing. They're not stupid enough to wage war. They would not win a war with the US even with nukes. NK just guaranteed their existence for the next century (at least). It's also gives them more bargaining power with other countries. Does the US have to abide by NK's demands now? Hell no. We just say "no" and we're back to square one: NK is not dumb enough to actually use nukes, so nothing happens.

So it's a legitimate stalemate. We will do nothing. NK will do nothing. The only thing we can do now is hope sanctions will collapse the regime (and they won't)."
Those saber rattling tactics worked in the past with other US presidents, but Cheeto Jesus is a self-absorbed idiot who doesn't play by any rules and is wildly unpredictable. Remember this fucker can launch a nuke without requiring anyone's approval.

And make no mistake Trump is going to do what ever it takes to "beat" the Russian probe.