Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I was fucking 18 when I signed up, I had no fucking idea what I was signing up for.
:stupid:

I was 19 and signed up, then we went to war while I was waiting to go to boot camp. Lucky for me it was over before I finished, but while the possibility of war was on my mind, the idea I could die was not.

But I also joined the Navy and had no interest in pounding sand.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Holy balls ... Jeff Flake just lit up Trump on the Hill. (and it's still going)

:clapping:
"Will not seek reelection"

Funny how the only time a Republican can dig out and dust off his spine is when they aren't worried about keeping their job.

Edit:
The notion that one should stay silent as the norms and values that keep America strong are undermined and as the alliances and agreements that ensure the stability of the entire world are routinely threatened by the level of thought that goes into 140 characters
DAMN!!!!! Trump is gonna be super pissed when he hears about that on Fox and Friends tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
"Will not seek reelection"

Funny how the only time a Republican can dig out and dust off his spine is when they aren't worried about keeping their job.
I hear you but everyone needs to earn a living. Plus, he has over a year left. I think that removing any potential leverage against him (if even just perceived leverage) is the best way to counter the predictable response from the potus. What's he going to do, call Flake names? Of course he is. And when Trump calls him 'quitter' or 'loser' Flake can counter with a real illustrations of a 'sociopath' or 'danger to America' and not face any career backlash.

I dunno. It struck me as a positive step for him to say these things today.
Coincidentally I saw the Impeachment commercial for the first time this afternoon. perfect timing to roll that out.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Uh oh.

Corker uncorked again.

So we have McCain, Corker, and now Flake pretty much calling bullshit on Dottard Don. Are the wheels finally coming off?

What was that shit Corker said about retirement? Something along the lines of the next 15 months were going to be the most important of his career?

All aboard the impeachment train?

Last edited: