Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Can't help those who won't help themselves.

Even if Trump manages to "bring coal jobs back", it's not a job of the future. You'd be hard pressed to find a single economist who would predict a bright future for the coal industry. I really struggle to understand how that isn't widely accepted.

I mean hey you're talking about a very working class sect who used to make somewhat decent money by breaking their backs and working their fingers to the bone, who believe a born rich fatass brat with gold toilets represents them and understands their plight just because he makes fun of mexicans and queers. So you know, coal job, chocolate unicorn that squirts money out it's horn flying out of your ass at any moment...........it's all possible really.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I mean hey you're talking about a very working class sect who used to make somewhat decent money by breaking their backs and working their fingers to the bone, who believe a born rich fatass brat with gold toilets represents them and understands their plight just because he makes fun of mexicans and queers. So you know, coal job, chocolate unicorn that squirts money out it's horn flying out of your ass at any moment...........it's all possible really.
Don't for get the black lung *cough cough*...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Coal miners do fun things like greasing new guys. If you are not familiar with such things it is when they take a grease gun a fill someone's colon with some nice Mobil Polyrex. It is as much about the culture as it is the paycheck. You don't get to do that with a computer job.

Just another reason why they don't like the gays. Last thing you want to think of is a coworker having a consensual relationship with another man while you are getting anally raped with some industrial equipment.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Coal miners do fun things like greasing new guys. If you are not familiar with such things it is when they take a grease gun a fill someone's colon with some nice Mobil Polyrex. It is as much about the culture as it is the paycheck. You don't get to do that with a computer job.

Just another reason why they don't like the gays. Last thing you want to think of is a coworker having a consensual relationship with another man while you are getting anally raped with some industrial equipment.

So not just down the back of the britches...

Like really, in there.

I guess I do have a curved arm/spout for my grease gun. Maybe it's to help the unicorns get out.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So not just down the back of the britches...

Like really, in there.

I guess I do have a curved arm/spout for my grease gun. Maybe it's to help the unicorns get out.

That is the story I've always heard, from multiple people in multiple states. But these were folks who had decided mining wasn't for them and opted for a cush life in manufacturing plants.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Reading all this stuff kinda gets me excited...

I dont even live in the US and seeing Trump go down is probably in my top 5 things I want for christmas.
Don't get excited yet. Reagan had his Ollie north, while dumfuck senility floated away on the back of a freedom chicken into the sunset. We have a pretty incredible history of fucking up what should be very obvious things.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Trump wants to call the new tax bill the Cut Cut Cut Act.

The man's nuanced grasp of the English language is amazing, ranks up there with the likes of Larry The Cable Guy