Quantcast

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

Guy looked exceptionally orange last night. His hands and eye sockets look comically off shade.

About the speech... guy already set up his scapegoat for when the shit hit the fan.
Despite the speech about having everything under control, the fact he already threw Pence under the bus in public means he anticipates/knows shit is serious and does not want to be associated with that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Guy looked exceptionally orange last night. His hands and eye sockets look comically off shade.

About the speech... guy already set up his scapegoat for when the shit hit the fan.
Despite the speech about having everything under control, the fact he already threw Pence under the bus in public means he anticipates/knows shit is serious and does not want to be associated with that.
i was just reading a take on that - pence being set up as a fall guy - to possibly replace him on the 2020 ticket. :tinfoil:

especially given pence's track record with outbreaks.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
that you live in a fantasy world where educators insult children and their families based on their political views?
Its more reality than you think. At the beginning of my sons senior year of HS, so that would be fall of 2017/18. One of his football buddy's wore a MAGA shirt the first day of school (he was a pretty big kid, but very quite & shy and kept to himself in class, not a loudmouth). During that time their English teacher made a nasty comment about Trump and his followers and tried to shame him for wearing that shirt, and told him straight up..... I don't think we're going to get along this year (she didn't even know this kid, but he was already being judged). He just kind of ignored her, but that next day he wore a Hillary for Prison shirt and that put her over the edge. She lost her shit and said he could not wear those shirts to school as she felt it was offensive and went on & on for half the period about how bad Trump is. Of course he goes home and tells his parents what took place and his dad ended up coming to school the next to meet with the principal & the English teacher, first thing the teacher said to the principal was to please not fire her. The teacher apologized to his son the following day in front of the whole class, but still preached her liberal views throughout the remainder of the school year. My son would joke all the time on how she said she loved to preach her "one way" equality. True story.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Its more reality than you think. At the beginning of my sons senior year of HS, so that would be fall of 2017/18. One of his football buddy's wore a MAGA shirt the first day of school (he was a pretty big kid, but very quite & shy and kept to himself in class, not a loudmouth). During that time their English teacher made a nasty comment about Trump and his followers and tried to shame him for wearing that shirt, and told him straight up..... I don't think we're going to get along this year (she didn't even know this kid, but he was already being judged). He just kind of ignored her, but that next day he wore a Hillary for Prison shirt and that put her over the edge. She lost her shit and said he could not wear those shirts to school as she felt it was offensive and went on & on for half the period about how bad Trump is. Of course he goes home and tells his parents what took place and his dad ended up coming to school the next to meet with the principal & the English teacher, first this the teacher said to the principal was to please not fire her. The teacher apologized to his son the following day in front of the whole class, but still preached her liberal views throughout the remainder of the school year. My son would joke all the time on how she said she loved to preach her "one way" equality. True story.
1582815879579.png

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Its more reality than you think. At the beginning of my sons senior year of HS, so that would be fall of 2017/18. One of his football buddy's wore a MAGA shirt the first day of school (he was a pretty big kid, but very quite & shy and kept to himself in class, not a loudmouth). During that time their English teacher made a nasty comment about Trump and his followers and tried to shame him for wearing that shirt, and told him straight up..... I don't think we're going to get along this year (she didn't even know this kid, but he was already being judged). He just kind of ignored her, but that next day he wore a Hillary for Prison shirt and that put her over the edge. She lost her shit and said he could not wear those shirts to school as she felt it was offensive and went on & on for half the period about how bad Trump is. Of course he goes home and tells his parents what took place and his dad ended up coming to school the next to meet with the principal & the English teacher, first thing the teacher said to the principal was to please not fire her. The teacher apologized to his son the following day in front of the whole class, but still preached her liberal views throughout the remainder of the school year. My son would joke all the time on how she said she loved to preach her "one way" equality. True story.
However, Trump and his ilk are One Way Scumbags.
there is no parity to their debasement and racism, and you know it.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
As long as dipshit is making fun of people and putting them down on Twitter, I call fair game.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Trump last night: "The CaronaVirus immunity is very close."

Actual NIH scientist at same podium 8 seconds later: "We are roughly a full year of clinical trials away from having a functional vaccine to the Corona Virus if the initial indicators are valid for continued development."

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Trump last night: "The CaronaVirus immunity is very close."

Actual NIH scientist at same podium 8 seconds later: "We are roughly a full year of clinical trials away from having a functional vaccine to the Corona Virus if the initial indicators are valid for continued development."
In his defense, perhaps Cheetolini was speaking in geologic terms. :homer:

ETA: recently saw this - GOLD, Jerry... GOLD.

1582823771498.png

:rofl:

Last edited:

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
The 1A protects the student's right to wear slanderous and racist shirts, but it does not protect against that student being called out on hypocrisy/lack of judgement for said shirt. I don't really see the problem here, but maybe that's me. Don't forget where the term "make America great again" originated. (1) Sounds like a good lesson on the constitution.

If the student was berated for mentioning he was a trump supporter, that would be a different story.

(1) https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/america-first-ku-klux-klan-slogan/

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
One of his football buddy's wore a MAGA shirt.......... very quite & shy and kept to himself in class, not a loudmouth).
Uhm. NO.

Like it or not, wearing a maga shirt is making a statement in favor of racism, bigotry, misogyny and a whole list of other things that most trump supporters dont know the meaning of.

What this “quiet buddy” was doing has nothing to do with being shy and keeping to yourself.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Uhm. NO.

Like it or not, wearing a maga shirt is making a statement in favor of racism, bigotry, misogyny and a whole list of other things that most trump supporters dont know the meaning of.

What this “quiet buddy” was doing has nothing to do with being shy and keeping to yourself.
Exactly.
symbols have...meanings.

”he was a quiet guy, minding his own business, just wearing His swastika”

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Snowball's chance in hell that the principal at a public school in CA can fire a teacher without a LOT of reasoning and district support. Even then, it's after union challenge...

You're full of shit.