Quantcast

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Snowball's chance in hell that the principal at a public school in CA can fire a teacher without a LOT of reasoning and district support. Even then, it's after union challenge...

You're full of shit.
She was never going to get fired, and his parents wouldn't even ask for that if given that option. She's entitled to her opinion, but her views shouldn't have been preached at school. Its not the place for that. That was in fact the first thing out of her mouth when she sat down with them, we had dinner with his parents the following night after the football game and they told us what happened. I know its hard to believe, but this story 100% truth.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
IF the kid it's allowed to advertise his views, then the teacher must too. All or nothing.

Also in the breaking news world, Mike Pence had just been named School Aged Children Communication Mediator.

Rest assured, this will be handled.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
She was never going to get fired, and his parents wouldn't even ask for that if given that option. She's entitled to her opinion, but her views shouldn't have been preached at school. Its not the place for that. That was in fact the first thing out of her mouth when she sat down with them, we had dinner with his parents the following night after the football game and they told us what happened. I know its hard to believe, but this story 100% truth.
So the teacher can't use her 1A right to a sign of racism/misogyny in her classroom? Is that what you're arguing here? If the kid can't handle opposing opinions, maybe he should keep his (read: his father's) to himself.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
So the teacher can't use her 1A right to a sign of racism/misogyny in her classroom? Is that what you're arguing here? If the kid can't handle opposing opinions, maybe he should keep his (read: his father's) to himself.
The teacher also said that first day to him " I don't think we're going to get along together this year" So before even knowing him, he's been judged by her. Could this have had an impact on his grades? Quite possibly. She has every right to her opinions & views, however belittling a 17 year old kid in class in front of other students is inappropriate especially from a teacher. This was an English class, not a debate class. A friendly debate is fine, but putting down a student and trying to embarrass him is not. I don't always agree with teachers views, nor do my kids. My son hated her off the chart liberal views and rants in class. I told him, she's your teacher, you need to show her respect. Suck it up you only have her for 10 months and do whatever it takes to pass her class, welcome to real life kid.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
The teacher also said that first day to him " I don't think we're going to get along together this year" So before even knowing him, he's been judged by her. Could this have had an impact on his grades? Quite possibly. She has every right to her opinions & views, however belittling a 17 year old kid in class in front of other students is inappropriate especially from a teacher. This was an English class, not a debate class. A friendly debate is fine, but putting down a student and trying to embarrass him is not. I don't always agree with teachers views, nor do my kids. My son hated her off the chart liberal views and rants in class. I told him, she's your teacher, you need to show her respect. Suck it up you only have her for 10 months and do whatever it takes to pass her class, welcome to real life kid.
That teacher is a fucking hero.
Welcome to the real world, Brian.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What are the odds Brian's kid goes takes some humanities classes in Boulder and complains that higher education is too liberal.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
That teacher is a fucking hero.
Welcome to the real world, Brian.
Yes, the world has turned into a mass amount of whining liberal wusses who cry when things don't go their way. Just like your constant temper tantrums. Someone seriously needs to get you a juice box. And yes, you can put the straw in yourself! Hate for another meltdown.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yes, the world has turned into a mass amount of whining liberal wusses who cry when things don't go their way. Just like your constant temper tantrums. Someone seriously needs to get you a juice box. And yes, you can put the straw in yourself! Hate for another meltdown.
Jeezus Facking Christ on a popsicle stick. You're bitching about how some kid and his parents got their feelings hurt and took it out on the teacher and acting like your rights are being violated.

YOU ARE THE SNOWFLAKE

And shame on me for even responding to your delusional bullshit.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
however belittling a 17 year old kid in class in front of other students is inappropriate
Let me show you the Commander in Chiefs tweets.

Given that, I say it’s all good.

You literally voted for this exact type of behavior.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Jeezus Facking Christ on a popsicle stick. You're bitching about how some kid and his parents got their feelings hurt and took it out on the teacher and acting like your rights are being violated.

YOU ARE THE SNOWFLAKE

And shame on me for even responding to your delusional bullshit.
You can't rationalize a person out of a position that wasn't rational to begin with.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I saw a guy in the grocery store wearing a sweatshirt that read "Trump 2020, So Fuck You"

That is probably the most accurate campaign saying I have ever seen. The dude seemed to be walking around aimlessly. Was probably just there trying to "trigger liberals" but everyone just went about purchasing craft beer, kale and stuff for avocado toast.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I saw a guy in the grocery store wearing a sweatshirt that read "Trump 2020, So Fuck You"

That is probably the most accurate campaign saying I have ever seen. The dude seemed to be walking around aimlessly. Was probably just there trying to "trigger liberals" but everyone just went about purchasing craft beer, kale and stuff for avocado toast.
I've said it before, but this is Trumpism, at it's core. A no grey area, winner take all, no room for compromise, zero sum, philosophy. If the "libs" aren't "totally owned", "destroyed", "completely cucked", etc.. then it's viewed as a loss. It's not just enough for Trump to be in office, anyone brown has to be run across the border, all the libs need to be cowering in the HIPSTER COFFEE SHOPS, all the women need to be in the kitchens, all the coloreds need to know their place, all the history needs to be whitewashed. They literally can not live and let live, because the mere existence of a differing idea or a piece of bread with some avocado on it, is a threat to their fragile man hoods. The world these 50-60ish some year old, baby boomerish, fragile white men, were born into has changed, and changed pretty rapidly, and they are fucking terrified of it. The generation that whined so loudly about "participation trophies" is freaking the fuck out about the fact that the world hasn't just been handed to them to rule as their Ward Cleaver-esque parents had it.

VTApe

Monkey
Feb 5, 2005
Vermont
As you say - welcome to the real world, kid. Spreading lies in an institution dedicated to learning is a quick way to illicit a response.

I continue to see the right projecting the term "snowflake" on those who resist trump, but it seems there's no bigger snowflake on this planet than the many trump supporters who feel entitled to respect while supporting lies, racism and corruption.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

images (1).jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Trump pretty much accuses his enemies of the things he does and claims he is the things is most not (Stable genius). Seems to be a solid strategy to win over those who have abandoned critical thinking.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am just happy to live in a country where my privileged health insurance protects me from the people who cannot afford to take time off from work or seek medical attention when they have a possibly deadly infectious disease. Or maybe not.

At least one can die knowing they didn't pay for anyone's "free stuff"

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
...this is common sense... (t)hey need a wall. If you don’t have it, it’s going to be nothing but hard work and grueling problems. And, by the way, and death. And death. A lot of death.

If traditional White House Press Briefings ever were to resume, 1st big-reveal is releasing transcripts of privileged intel gathered by The Wall. The Wall was attempting to communicate with us, a stable genius is what it takes to not only talk to a wall, but to listen. That's what the lasting quality is sure be in History of TRUMP 2017-20** The Great Listener and, Man of the Year, Michigan, 2011. Or, 2012. Still searching for the Award.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Only 7? That seems fair.