Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

He owns teh guns to oppose a dictatorship, while waiting for his dictator to tell him what to do. :rofl:

Something tells me that most of what happens in the world, he's sitting on the couch for, not just these protests.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He owns teh guns to oppose a dictatorship, while waiting for his dictator to tell him what to do. :rofl:

Something tells me that most of what happens in the world, he's sitting on the couch for, not just these protests.
i wonder where he gets all that MAGA/trump home decor. TJ MaKKKs?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

Nobody has a problem with dictators when its *their* dictator.
Page 34 of the banana republic dictator coloring book.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Are the castle walls starting to crumble?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Are the castle walls starting to crumble?

No.

Mattis, Kelly, that Exxon shlub whose name I forget, so much hand wringing and pearl clutching after they get tossed out the door is such bullshit. Honestly, the first thing I thought after Mattis' statement was to wonder if he had a book coming out. So BRAVE to write a very stern letter that the president is incapable of reading after he has fired you. They all deserve to be remembered as the enablers and chickenshits that they were, for the rest of history. It changes nothing in the current white house.

Edit:. Add murkowski, flake, and Collins to that list too. Feckless, weather vane pussies

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No.

Mattis, Kelly, that Exxon shlub whose name I forget, so much hand wringing and pearl clutching after they get tossed out the door is such bullshit. Honestly, the first thing I thought after Mattis' statement was to wonder if he had a book coming out. So BRAVE to write a very stern letter that the president is incapable of reading after he has fired you. They all deserve to be remembered as the enablers and chickenshits that they were, for the rest of history. It changes nothing in the current white house.

Edit:. Add murkowski, flake, and Collins to that list too. Feckless, weather vane pussies
you're not wrong, but if their statements are what it takes to get the people who are still in office to come out against this nonsense, i'll take it.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
you're not wrong, but if their statements are what it takes to get the people who are still in office to come out against this nonsense, i'll take it.
Like Murkowski? "Getting to a point where we can be more honest". :rofl:

Puh-lease, like none of this has been visible or apparent since at least the time he came down the escalator to rip on Hispanics, and oh, bye the way, announce he was running for president.

You think it was a surprise to Goebbels, at the end, what he'd hitched his wagon too?

These people knew. They either didn't care or thought they could profit. Maintenance de routine for all of them. Day late and a dollar short.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Like Murkowski? "Getting to a point where we can be more honest". :rofl:

Puh-lease, like none of this has been visible or apparent since at least the time he came down the escalator to rip on Hispanics, and oh, bye the way, announce he was running for president.

You think it was a surprise to Goebbels, at the end, what he'd hitched his wagon too?

These people knew. They either didn't care or thought they could profit. Maintenance de routine for all of them. Day late and a dollar short.
yeah, agree. fuck each and every one of them who didn't speak out because they were either complicit in the fuckery or felt they had to toe the party line. fuck 'em now more than ever. it's too late for any sort of redemption. it's less than 6 months to voting. i am, frankly, terrified of the shit donnie's gonna try to pull in that time. and i have no confidence that as things get worse those pricks are gonna do a damn thing. and even if they somehow get the orange one removed, still no good on them. damage done.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Didnt know who you guys were talking about, so I googled.
Now.. just look at this man´s face, choice of tie and fabulous and fashionable (for senator standards) euro visible-stitched suit...... I mean, come ooooonnn!

Yeah, I suppose as an outsider this might be odd. But seriously, for anyone who has even the briefest knowledge of American politics, Lindsay being in the closet has got to be the worst kept secret in national politics.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Hey @Brian HCM#1, hope your family is still doing well financially!

Its entirely not your fault your country is becoming a white supremist dictatorship.
I mean only about 95% of the people on this planet saw this coming...

Pretty sure hes put me on the ol’ ignore list a while ago but Ill keep trying regardles:D
So Obama is white? He was in Washington for 8 years, won the popular vote both times which means white people voted for him both times.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Who could have seen this coming (other than anyone who has ever used a ladder or power tool)?

From the article:

Trump has also suggested that the barrier be painted black to absorb heat and scald the hands of those who try to climb the wall. However, this would add an estimated half billion dollars to the project, and The Post noted that climbers “could simply use gloves to protect their hands.”

Black walls matter, it's time we respected them.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
From the article:

Trump has also suggested that the barrier be painted black to absorb heat and scald the hands of those who try to climb the wall. However, this would add an estimated half billion dollars to the project, and The Post noted that climbers “could simply use gloves to protect their hands.”

Black walls matter, it's time we respected them.
My idea is that every climbing gym bouldering area should have one of these: