Quantcast

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
You seriously can not write this stuff, n'body would believe you. (Cribbed from another forum)

Inside the Dumpster...

Media: lying
Mueller: lying
Comey: lying
Obama: lying
Clinton: lying
Judges: lying
Sex assault accusers: lying
Scientists re: climate change: lying
Doctors re: ACA: lying
Mother of slain U.S. soldier: lying
Intelligence services: lying
Putin: "He means it. I believe him.”

:rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm with @dan-o , at least to the end that wrt Uranium One, there is nothing to see. It "shouldn't" even come to pass that it's investigated again. If someone committed a crime or there was wrongdoing, it should come out. (I don't think there was any)
even shepherd smith debunked uranium one.......irony?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
even shepherd smith debunked uranium one.......irony?

Fake News?

I have a hard time figuring out that Shep Smith fella. Sometimes he drops info like this that makes me think he's not so bad. Other times he sounds like a complete dipshit.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
on this point, i don't think there's enough evidence for them to throw trump under the bus.
The GOP wont do shit until "tax reform" either passes, or crashes and burns. Personally, I'd really rather the Dems wait until 2018. The most amazing and LULZY scenario, though far fetched and in this order, is a blue sweep in 2018, Nancy Pelosi as Majority leader, impeachment and/or prison for the majority (and I do mean the great bulk) of the trump administration, and Pelosi becoming president by order of succession.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The GOP wont do shit until "tax reform" either passes, or crashes and burns. Personally, I'd really rather the Dems wait until 2018. The most amazing and LULZY scenario, though far fetched and in this order, is a blue sweep in 2018, Nancy Pelosi as Majority leader, impeachment and/or prison for the majority (and I do mean the great bulk) of the trump administration, and Pelosi becoming president by order of succession.
the one advantage of doing it prior to january 2019 is that whoever takes cheeto's place (can't rule out pency getting caught up in the house cleaning) would only be eligible to run/serve a single additional term as POTUS.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Nancy Pelosi as Majority leader, impeachment and/or prison for the majority (and I do mean the great bulk) of the trump administration, and Pelosi becoming president by order of succession.
I can see getting your 1st female president in that manner massively fueling the sexists and misogynists.....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
listening to tRump speak....he might be dumber than shrub.....maybe early onset of dementia...
FTFY...no charge.

I look forward to the day when all of the shit comes out, and Putin disavows tRump and treats him as Manafort and Papadopolous are being treated.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-admin-reverse-ban-elephant-trophies-africa/story?id=51178663

Tackling the real issues that are gonna make America great again. So. Much. Winning.
Telling that my question hasn't been answered, I think. But hey, Uday can finally bring his trophy home!

Besides, it's only a matter of time until the kleptocratic class takes up hunting "the poors".

I dislike Pelosi.
I don't mean it as an endorsement. If anything, she's more of a poster child for the failings of Neo-liberalism than Hillary.

But it would be funny.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
that fact that the Strategic Air Command would issue this statement leads me to believe that they know Trump is unhinged

HALIFAX, Nova Scotia (AP) — The top officer at U.S. Strategic Command said Saturday an order from President Donald Trump or any of his successors to launch nuclear weapons can be refused if that order is determined to be illegal.

Air Force Gen. John Hyten, commander of Strategic Command, told a panel at the Halifax International Security Forum on Saturday that he and Trump have had conversations about such a scenario and that he would tell Trump he couldn't carry out an illegal strike.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/US-general-nuclear-launch-Trump-Korea-12368492.php

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
that fact that the Strategic Air Command would issue this statement leads me to believe that they know Trump is unhinged

HALIFAX, Nova Scotia (AP) — The top officer at U.S. Strategic Command said Saturday an order from President Donald Trump or any of his successors to launch nuclear weapons can be refused if that order is determined to be illegal.

Air Force Gen. John Hyten, commander of Strategic Command, told a panel at the Halifax International Security Forum on Saturday that he and Trump have had conversations about such a scenario and that he would tell Trump he couldn't carry out an illegal strike.

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/US-general-nuclear-launch-Trump-Korea-12368492.php