Quantcast

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html

Wonder how this will be used to discredit the entire Mueller investigation and stoke the Clinton rage even further...
Essentially a non story.
Trumps gang is going to hang due to their direct actions not any investigative bias, regardless of crying foul about bias.
Hillary may want to STFU regarding comey costing her the election, however, now that there's evidence that she was treated with kid gloves.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
good news guys ... the Israeli / Palestine situation is all taken care of ...

This is clearly a well thought out strategic move.

To further disrupt and destabilize the middle east

Antagonize militant groups into exacting revenge on the US

Use acts of violence to further vilify the Muslim world, restrict US freedoms and strengthen executive power under a state of emergency/war

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
But if it ekes him out a few more right wing Jewish old-person votes in Florida next time around it was a "win".

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
This is clearly a well thought out strategic move.

To further disrupt and destabilize the middle east

Antagonize militant groups into exacting revenge on the US

Use acts of violence to further vilify the Muslim world, restrict US freedoms and strengthen executive power under a state of emergency/war
I don't think Herr Twitler is capable of ideas and actions like that on his own. But someone on his team is though.

He's definitely feeling the heat of Mueller's investigation and will stop at nothing, including starting a war, to avoid the consequences of his actions. Although Donnie Two Scoops has lead a lifetime without repercussions, he knows he's caught. And it's not the loss of power and potential increased wealth, or the security of his family that is freaking him out. Remember his ego is his own worst enemy and the thought of the entire world finding out that he is not as wealthy as he says is terrifying to him. I honestly don't think he knows right from wrong nor does he care. Trump's image is everything to him and he will stop at nothing to protect it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't think Herr Twitler is capable of ideas and actions like that on his own. But someone on his team is though.

He's definitely feeling the heat of Mueller's investigation and will stop at nothing, including starting a war, to avoid the consequences of his actions. Although Donnie Two Scoops has lead a lifetime without repercussions, he knows he's caught. And it's not the loss of power and potential increased wealth, or the security of his family that is freaking him out. Remember his ego is his own worst enemy and the thought of the entire world finding out that he is not as wealthy as he says is terrifying to him. I honestly don't think he knows right from wrong nor does he care. Trump's image is everything to him and he will stop at nothing to protect it.

He clearly dislikes Muslims and is willing to use his position to troll them, even if it costs people their lives, including Americans.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
He clearly dislikes Muslims and is willing to use his position to troll them, even if it costs people their lives, including Americans.
That's his main skill set, media manipulation and running a con game. Herr Twitler is a narcissistic sociopath who is incapable of empathy. So yeah, if he gets us all killed, no bigly deal to him.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's his main skill set, media manipulation and running a con game. Herr Twitler is a narcissistic sociopath who is incapable of empathy. So yeah, if he gets us all killed, no bigly deal to him.
Please watch the PBS Viet Nam documentary. It is chilling to hear Nixon's tapes, using what was known to be a hopeless cause, costing tens of thousands of american lives, millions of Viet Namese lives, for his personal political gains.

I guess this is how we MAGA

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Please watch the PBS Viet Nam documentary. It is chilling to hear Nixon's tapes, using what was known to be a hopeless cause, costing tens of thousands of american lives, millions of Viet Namese lives, for his personal political gains.

I guess this is how we MAGA
Well yeah. And I'm sure that we as a nation have come to learn from our history as to not repeat the same mistakes.

:think:

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
“I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony in the fact that I am leaving, while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office, and a man who has repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party,”

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/al-franken-says-he-will-resign-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations/
Boy am I conflicted about this. Do something shitty, yea, maybe there isn't a place for you in a position of power. Setting a precedent for people who can't spell it accomplishes nothing.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Boy am I conflicted about this. Do something shitty, yea, maybe there isn't a place for you in a position of power. Setting a precedent for people who can't spell it accomplishes nothing.
There was a comment on one of the news sites that said something along the lines of; "the Democrats need to quit taking the high road". A Congressman's character and integrity are seemingly irrelevant given the current climate. Dignity, grace and decorum are not appreciated by those who foam at the mouth.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
“I, of all people, am aware that there is some irony in the fact that I am leaving, while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office”

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/12/al-franken-says-he-will-resign-amid-sexual-misconduct-allegations/
The key difference between trump and the other guys getting taken down is that, unless I missed it, there haven't been any women accusing him of assault. Unfortunately, as offensive as it was, his 'locker room' talk isn't admission of a crime until proven otherwise.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
The key difference between trump and the other guys getting taken down is that, unless I missed it, there haven't been any women accusing him of assault. Unfortunately, as offensive as it was, his 'locker room' talk isn't admission of a crime until proven otherwise.
Yeah no women. Unless you count these 19.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-sexual-assault-allegations-claims-women-how-many-groping-accused-us-president-a8091581.html