Quantcast

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
JMJ...please, take away his Twitter account already. We know our shit works, and we know you have a tiny penis. STOP ACTING LIKE A DOUCHE ALREADY. If the little NoKo moron did anything stupid (Like launching...) we know that his little shitstain of a country would be paved in a heartbeat, but you dont have to respond to the little moron like a bigger moron...STOP ACTING LIKE A DOUCHE ALREADY..

http://www.complex.com/life/2018/01/donald-trump-nuclear-threat-north-korea?llid=7R17N&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=lsls

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
JMJ...please, take away his Twitter account already. We know our shit works, and we know you have a tiny penis. STOP ACTING LIKE A DOUCHE ALREADY. If the little NoKo moron did anything stupid (Like launching...) we know that his little shitstain of a country would be paved in a heartbeat, but you dont have to respond to the little moron like a bigger moron...STOP ACTING LIKE A DOUCHE ALREADY..

http://www.complex.com/life/2018/01/donald-trump-nuclear-threat-north-korea?llid=7R17N&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=lsls
All joking aside, there is a very real chance that Herr Twitler nukes North Korea in a no-holds-bared, last ditch effort to distract from the Mueller investigation as the heat gets turned up. He's lived an entire lifetime without consequences and is narcissistic enough to start a war to protect himself.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
It's not delusional, no.
It's an outright lie, because he knows a large enough percentage of the USA population will not question his statement...... Not even remotely question it or care that it is blatantly false.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/02/trump-airline-safety-262293
To be fair, there were a few things he did that affected us aviation regulators.

One was the "executive order hiring freeze" when he took office. We were running around with our heads cut off for weeks to figure out if we could back-fill positions and hire to fill vacancies, especially where we were significantly down on manpower and couldn't do the inspections on airlines, etc.

The other was another executive order that said we couldn't make any new regulations or change any regulations without taking away two existing regulations during the process. It made no sense and put the halt on several safety-related changes that were being worked on. It appears we've gotten around this too now, but at first no one knew what the hell we were doing.

I don't think he's submitted the presidential portrait yet, that usually happens within a few weeks, but I know even 8 months in they didn't do it. I'm definitely not holding that one against him.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
that fucker knows shit's gonna go down and is desperately trying to get as much separation as possible. just months ago he was quoted as saying the whole russia investigation was a bunch of fake news. problem is, he was in the white house and affiliated with the campaign when a lot of it was going down, so he may well get caught up in mueller's investigation too. here's hoping!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
that fucker knows shit's gonna go down and is desperately trying to get as much separation as possible. just months ago he was quoted as saying the whole russia investigation was a bunch of fake news. problem is, he was in the white house and affiliated with the campaign when a lot of it was going down, so he may well get caught up in mueller's investigation too. here's hoping!
i think when donny fired him he felt betrayed, and now wants petty revenge. let's not forget how influential briebart was in terms of getting him elected.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
"I'd like to sue the DoJ for finding me doing that one illegal thing while they were supposed to be looking for something else."

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
To be fair, there were a few things he did that affected us aviation regulators.

One was the "executive order hiring freeze" when he took office. We were running around with our heads cut off for weeks to figure out if we could back-fill positions and hire to fill vacancies, especially where we were significantly down on manpower and couldn't do the inspections on airlines, etc.

The other was another executive order that said we couldn't make any new regulations or change any regulations without taking away two existing regulations during the process. It made no sense and put the halt on several safety-related changes that were being worked on. It appears we've gotten around this too now, but at first no one knew what the hell we were doing.

I don't think he's submitted the presidential portrait yet, that usually happens within a few weeks, but I know even 8 months in they didn't do it. I'm definitely not holding that one against him.
"...affected us aviation regulators..." and preventing deaths via air transport are two wholly different issues. And the items you cite do not sound as if they affected anything positively, or am I interpreting your words incorrectly?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
too funny. He can't admit there was nothing to be found so he blames the states for not furnishing critical information

Trump shuts down voter fraud commission, citing ‘endless legal battles’
by ALEX JOHNSON

President Donald Trump abruptly shut down his signature voter fraud commission on Wednesday and instead kicked the issue to the Department of Homeland Security.

Trump formed the commission last May to examine the U.S. electoral system for evidence of large-scale voter fraud. He has claimed, without evidence, that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election.

The commission, formally called the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, has been bedeviled by internal dissension, threats of litigation and the refusal of some states to provide information. Its last known meeting was Sept. 12.

"Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry," Trump said in a brief statement early Wednesday evening.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/trump-shuts-down-voter-fraud-commission-citing-endless-legal-battles-n834491

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
too funny. He can't admit there was nothing to be found so he blames the states for not furnishing critical information

Trump shuts down voter fraud commission, citing ‘endless legal battles’
by ALEX JOHNSON

President Donald Trump abruptly shut down his signature voter fraud commission on Wednesday and instead kicked the issue to the Department of Homeland Security.

Trump formed the commission last May to examine the U.S. electoral system for evidence of large-scale voter fraud. He has claimed, without evidence, that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election.

The commission, formally called the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, has been bedeviled by internal dissension, threats of litigation and the refusal of some states to provide information. Its last known meeting was Sept. 12.

"Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry," Trump said in a brief statement early Wednesday evening.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/trump-shuts-down-voter-fraud-commission-citing-endless-legal-battles-n834491

I am guessing he is just making room for his new voter suppression commission.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
and in other news, later today Atty General Jeff Sessions is launching a sweeping "hey let's be friends with the soulless druggies" campaign.

film at 11.

edit: LOL, and the coincidental calls for him to step down begin.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
and in other news, later today Atty General Jeff Sessions is launching a sweeping "hey let's be friends with the soulless druggies" campaign.

film at 11.

edit: LOL, and the coincidental calls for him to step down begin.
Small government! We should let states decide what is right for them.

Except when it comes to Mary Jane, for she's a cruel and tempting mistress that must be tamed at all costs!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I preordered the Wolff book btw. Can pass it around once done. My wife won’t care to read it.