Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I preordered the Wolff book btw. Can pass it around once done. My wife won’t care to read it.
Maybe us Denver area monkeys should have a book club where we sip session IPAs and discuss the political environment through the lens of our freshly polished monocles.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
and in other news, later today Atty General Jeff Sessions is launching a sweeping "hey let's be friends with the soulless druggies" campaign.

film at 11.

edit: LOL, and the coincidental calls for him to step down begin.
Back door way to get him booted, to get somebody in who will fire Mueller.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He's like, really smart.

the Donald said:
Now that Russian collusion, after one year of intense study, has proven to be a total hoax on the American public, the Democrats and their lapdogs, the Fake News Mainstream Media, are taking out the old Ronald Reagan playbook and screaming mental stability and intelligence. Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
what the GOP conveniently seems to forget to mention is that it was a wealthy GOP donor ones who initially contracted fusion to compile the dossier about trump

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
you can't make this stuff up. well yes you can apparently

Televangelist Paula White, chairwoman of Trump's evangelical advisory committee and preacher of the prosperity gospel, warns that those who don't make donations to her ministries face "consequences" from God.

If you think that sounds like a divine extortion scheme, you're not far off. Prosperity gospel preachers teach that to become wealthy, you must give them money, which they describe as a "seed offering."

White explains "first fruits" thusly:

"January is the beginning of a new year for us in the Western world. Let us give to God what belongs to him: the first hours of our day, the first month of the year, the first of our increase, the first in every area of our life. It's devoted.... The principle of first fruits is that when you give God the first, he governs the rest and redeems."

Apparently those "firsts" also include the first month of your salary.

Those who do give will be rewarded with "amazing opportunity, blessing, favor and divine order for your life," White says.

Ah, but those who aren't generous, "whether through ignorance or direct disobedience," will face "consequences."

She doesn't spell out what those consequences will be, but the implication is they won't be good.

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Trump-s-spiritual-adviser-Send-me-your-Jan-12485105.php

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am