Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I wouldn't read too much into that. He can still play the "I don't recollect game with Meuller, even if Meuller has emails with him having clear knowledge. The fragility of the human mind is the guilty's greatest strength.

At least for the short term, what he says to Meuller will not become private knowledge. Whatever he says to Congress is likely to become public knowledge. For a man with no job he needs to protect his (puss filled) image. This may mean he is going to spill the beans, but I wouldn't count on it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
6'3", 246 lbs. And can palm a medicine ball.
@Nick , @Full Trucker, @Toshi can confirm this. I'm just over 6'3" and currently 245#. I have density of some amount of muscle despite being really overweight. No way in hell he's 239#. If that was the case, with how large fat is, he must have a ton of underlying muscle that he's hiding from the world.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I wouldn't read too much into that. He can still play the "I don't recollect game with Meuller, even if Meuller has emails with him having clear knowledge. The fragility of the human mind is the guilty's greatest strength.

At least for the short term, what he says to Meuller will not become private knowledge. Whatever he says to Congress is likely to become public knowledge. For a man with no job he needs to protect his (puss filled) image. This may mean he is going to spill the beans, but I wouldn't count on it.
reports are that he dodged pretty much every question from congress, and somehow invoked executive privilege?

and in case you haven't been paying attention, he and donnie aren't BFF's anymore.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
reports are that he dodged pretty much every question from congress, and somehow invoked executive privilege?

and in case you haven't been paying attention, he and donnie aren't BFF's anymore.
But Bannon isn't exactly going to get a job at huffpo if he decides to sing. He has handcuffed himself to the alt-right and needs a good paying job so he can get his syphilis treated.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
But Bannon isn't exactly going to get a job at huffpo if he decides to sing. He has handcuffed himself to the alt-right and needs a good paying job so he can get his syphilis treated.
he's bound for a leper colony anyways.

he's a petty little rat. he helped make trump, now he wants to sink him.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Which is interesting, from what I read. Only the Pres. can grant executive privilege, so if he wants to be nice to Bannon, he can do it...But I don't think it's in his nature to be nice. So he might not...which opens him up to Bannon's testimony under supoena.
It's a catch 22.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Which is interesting, from what I read. Only the Pres. can grant executive privilege, so if he wants to be nice to Bannon, he can do it...But I don't think it's in his nature to be nice. So he might not...which opens him up to Bannon's testimony under supoena.
It's a catch 22.
yea, it didn't make sense to me either.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
he's bound for a leper colony anyways.

he's a petty little rat. he helped make trump, now he wants to sink him.

Assuming he truly believes in the shit he says. He is more likely to get what he wants if Trump is protected and sitting in the white house.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Assuming he truly believes in the shit he says. He is more likely to get what he wants if Trump is protected and sitting in the white house.
did you forget that bannon turned against trump when his cheetoness booted him from the white house? he's been out to get him ever since

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
did you forget that bannon turned against trump when his cheetoness booted him from the white house? he's been out to get him ever since
He is out to get Kushner and others, but he knows Trump is the only dude who will execute his race driven nationalistic desires. Unless Meuller has enough dirt on him to send him to prison on his own, I'll bet that he does all he can to protect Donny little thumbs.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He is out to get Kushner and others, but he knows Trump is the only dude who will execute his race driven nationalistic desires. Unless Meuller has enough dirt on him to send him to prison on his own, I'll bet that he does all he can to protect Donny little thumbs.
until he was ousted from brietbart, that was secondary to trying to make money peddling those ideas.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Unless Meuller has enough dirt on him to send him to prison on his own,
Mueller wouldn't have subpoenaed him if he already didn't. What they are looking for now is attempts at perjury and/or cutting a deal for testimony against trump/kushner. I think Jon is right about this. Bannon is a cut rate, racist, weasel dick, who was just in the right place, at the right time to be running a shitty racist website and ride the wave to the white house. He'll sing like a canary to keep his syphilitic ass out of prison. Nobody even remotely attached to the Trump campaign has principals besides "me.". This includes a great number of his voters.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mueller wouldn't have subpoenaed him if he already didn't. What they are looking for now is attempts at perjury and/or cutting a deal for testimony against trump/kushner. I think Jon is right about this. Bannon is a cut rate, racist, weasel dick, who was just in the right place, at the right time to be running a shitty racist website and ride the wave to the white house. He'll sing like a canary to keep his syphilitic ass out of prison. Nobody even remotely attached to the Trump campaign has principals besides "me.". This includes a great number of his voters.
mueller probably wants to flip bannon, and he probably won't even have to try.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
I'm open to the possibility of being wrong.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
dunno if anyone caught it, but there was a special election in wisconsin yesterday for a state legislature seat that got flipped frmo R to D, by a good margin in a district that is historically R

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Came here to post the McClatchy article. I for one am shocked that an organization that loves Freedum® as much as the NRA would sell out to Russian totalitarianism in the name of it's death idols. Who could have possibly forseen that the NRA would know no bottom? :rolleyes:
are you kidding me? the NRA is already putting together the Official WOLVERINES Red Dawn Edition firearms

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Everytime I read or see anyone defending anything "Trump" I just wonder how people can actually think theyre doing the right thing.

And then every time about 5 seconds in I have to remind myself just how fucking stupid people really are...
that's quite a bold assumption.