Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
There is no way Pence is clean. I'm slowly coming around to the possibility that the end game of the Russia Probe my actually be scarier than the Trump Administration itself. The entire cabinet is dirty and/or complicit. Maybe all the way through high levels of the GOP. I don't know what it means if you have the highest levels of one half of a major political party involved in a crime of this level. Uncharted territory for sure.
I don't know. I've read several articles about Russian money taken in by the GOP and republican candidates. Remember Paul Ryan wanting to "keep it in the family" when the talk about how Trump and Rohrbacher (or how ever the fuck you spell it) were Russian stooges came out? Foreign money is supposed to be illegal, though in practice that seems to not be the case.

People that are clean?

Maybe Hatch, Mattis, Chao, Devos, and Kelly? Chao can't be President because she was born in Kenya Taiwan. I don't think any of these other clowns would be much better than Trump, especially Devos.
Cant spell complicit without "G. O. P."

"The Trump transition team was led by Vice President-elect Mike Pence. It originally had six vice-chairs, which was expanded on November 29, 2016 to thirteen vice-chairs: Ben Carson, Chris Christie (previously head of the transition from May 2016 through election day), Michael Flynn (incoming National Security Advisor), Newt Gingrich, Rudy Giuliani, Jeff Sessions (incoming Attorney General), with the addition of K. T. McFarland (incoming Deputy National Security Advisor), Gov. Mary Fallin, Sen. Tim Scott, Rep. Marsha Blackburn (previously on the executive committee), Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Rep. Tom Reed, and outgoing Rep. Cynthia Lummis.[74][75][76]
The transition team also had an Executive Committee which included:
  • Rep. Devin Nunes
    • House Intelligence (Chair)
  • Rep. Trey Gowdy
    • House Oversight (Chair)
    • House Intelligence
    • House Judiciary
  • Rep Cynthia Lummis
    • House Oversight
  • Rep. Tom Marino
    • House Judiciary
  • Rep. Dennis Ross
  • Sen. Tim Scott
  • Rep Marsha Blackburn
  • Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
  • Rep. Tom Reed
  • Rep. Lou Barletta
  • Rep. Chris Collins
  • Rep. Sean Duffy"
De-Russiafication

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Lara Trump? Looks more like Caitlyn Jenner. Bitch got a strong jaw line.

I think she must be trying to stay relevant in the family, and make sure she stays in the will. With any luck, Der Groppenfuhrer will choke on a Big Mac some day soon, or a Quarter Pounder will choke out his arteries...

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just checking, but you do know who the POTUS is, right? His middle name may as well be arrogant...
yes...but other countries....and the previous president if you remember.....felt the united states to be arrogant.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
yes...but other countries....and the previous president if you remember.....felt the united states to be arrogant.
Color me surprised...no, wait, not really.

I have told this story before, but my first Germany tour was during Shrubs (mis)administration. The German friends I made were all super curious about the US, yet scared sh!tless of Shrub and his little cabal of morons. Fast forward a few years, and I am headed back to Germany. Now they were all still curious, but felt so much better about the US with Obama in office. I will be seeing some German friends next month, and I cant wait to hear their unvarnished opinions of the current crop of jerk offs we are foisting upon the world...

Speaking of which-

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-domestic-conspiracy-that-gave-trump-the-election_us_587ed24fe4b0b110fe11dbf9?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Color me surprised...no, wait, not really.

I have told this story before, but my first Germany tour was during Shrubs (mis)administration. The German friends I made were all super curious about the US, yet scared sh!tless of Shrub and his little cabal of morons. Fast forward a few years, and I am headed back to Germany. Now they were all still curious, but felt so much better about the US with Obama in office. I will be seeing some German friends next month, and I cant wait to hear their unvarnished opinions of the current crop of jerk offs we are foisting upon the world...

Speaking of which-

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-domestic-conspiracy-that-gave-trump-the-election_us_587ed24fe4b0b110fe11dbf9?
was not saying other countries thought barry was arrogant....was saying that barry thought the us gubmints previous policies/actions to be arrogant.