Quantcast

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
nah, his lizard body is failing because he's had the human skin on too long
Good thing he's got that cushy, government funded healthcare to fix it. Too bad they don't have work requirements like Medicaid, otherwise none of those Congressional free-loaders would be covered.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
What, you expect them to live by the rules they set for us? Silly prole...
One time I was trying on boots and attempted to use the little loop in the back to pull them on. It promptly ripped off. Having failed to pull myself up by the boot straps, I am bound for a lifetime of being little more than a replaceable piece of the dwindling middle class. :cray:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"vladdy what do i do?"
Well. There you have it.

The President* of the United States in refusing to uphold the Constitution and is a traitor. Forget the collusion stuff for a minute. This legislation passed both houses of Congress almost unanimously, in a veto proof majority, and the President* is refusing to implement it, even though he signed it into law. If Congress lets this slide unpunished then the American experiment is over and we are living in an autocracy. Call your representatives today and ask them what the fuck are they going to do about it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well. There you have it.

The President* of the United States in refusing to uphold the Constitution and is a traitor. Forget the collusion stuff for a minute. This legislation passed both houses of Congress almost unanimously, in a veto proof majority, and the President* is refusing to implement it, even though he signed it into law. If Congress lets this slide unpunished then the American experiment is over and we are living in an autocracy. Call your representatives today and ask them what the fuck are they going to do about it.

Since Dotard Donny doesn't actually give a shit about policy, Vlad must really have him by the balls.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well. There you have it.

i seem to remember the previous president doing the same.....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
i seem to remember the previous president doing the same.....
Care to provide an example?

Provide me an instance of the previous president directly contradicting law and constitutional duty. Especially a law he signed, approved by a veto proof majority of congress, related to a foreign country, that he was being investigated for possibly having illegal financial links to. I'll wait.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Care to provide an example?

Provide me an instance of the previous president directly contradicting law and constitutional duty. Especially a law he signed, approved by a veto proof majority of congress, related to a foreign country, that he was being investigated for possibly having illegal financial links to. I'll wait.
Kenya.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
That is not what he said, and I think you know you're making a specious argument because you think it's edgy.
i am just fucking around because russia was 80's foreign policy and they were not to be worried about.....