Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Did I mention that I continue to eat Korean food at laast once per month? AND I have a Samsung phone?

Okay, actually my Frau does. But I paid for it...
A good friend of a good friend's parents were born in Korea. We were all at a hockey bar when he lost his wallet. I paid for his poutine for him. The Korean people owe me big time.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Report this morning says the agreement is binding even without DT signature, because she accepted and cashed the check, and honored the terms for years. If it is or it is not, there should be no question to the truth of the claim any longer. Damage, done.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Report this morning says the agreement is binding even without DT signature, because she accepted and cashed the check, and honored the terms for years. If it is or it is not, there should be no question to the truth of the claim any longer. Damage, done.
I am no unfrozen caveman lawyer but this may actually be a bit of legal trolling. As Mr. Dennison is rather averse to showing up to court in his current role it may be a gimme for Stormy if she demands his testimony.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Legally, I would think it would only need to be something she signed and agreed to, but if it was done out of court and not really overseen by anyone, it’s possible the wording and pretense is all screwed up anyway. Difference between an agreement in court overseen by a judge vs. some piece of paper signed in a back alley and only seen by Drumpf’s attorney.

Will definitely have to conduct more “research” on this...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Striving for perfection

"Many, many people want every single job. You know, I read where, 'Oh, gee, maybe people don't want to work for Trump.' And believe me, everybody wants to work in the White House. They all want a piece of that Oval Office; they want a piece of the West Wing. And not only in terms of it looks great on their résumé; it's just a great place to work."
:rofl:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
"When Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said on ABC on Sunday, “There is a lot of history that needs to be undone,” he was addressing trade relations. To Europeans, this has a deeper meaning. It is post-World War II history that is being undone — the very history that the United States built, the foundation of the Western alliance."
As a Canadian, and having roots in France, I can't say I disagree...
source.