Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
1: I think the chances of Herr Twitler being primaried for 2020 are fairly good, and if he is, expect a hell of a sideshow.
2: Let us not act/believe that anyone who might run against Fifth Column Don from within the GOP is going to be any better. While the chances of a nuclear confrontation might go down, the chances of a Republican Administration actually being able to accomplish some of its more monstrous agenda goes way up if they have someone who can tie their own shoes in the morning in the white house.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
1: I think the chances of Herr Twitler being primaried for 2020 are fairly good, and if he is, expect a hell of a sideshow.
you really think, despite the trainwreck that he is, that the GOP won't just hand him the nomination? (assuming he's still occupying the office at that point). is there any precedent for primarying a sitting president?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
so cambridge analytica is basically trump's watergate?
Collusion is Watergate. This is more Pentagon Papers-ish. Shifty shit started before Tumpilstiltskin, but it sure seems like the trump/bannon campaign picked it up and really ran with it. It also helps explain why the GOP is hanging the trump albatross around their necks, as several "prominent" members are being linked to CA. I bet there are more to come.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Collusion is Watergate. This is more Pentagon Papers-ish. Shifty shit started before Tumpilstiltskin, but it sure seems like the trump/bannon campaign picked it up and really ran with it. It also helps explain why the GOP is hanging the trump albatross around their necks, as several "prominent" members are being linked to CA. I bet there are more to come.
maybe this should go in the "death of the republican party" thread