Quantcast

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That broad has been taking way too many pills since the 80s. Just listen to her talk. There's nothing left up there. Good riddance to her and her show I hope I never have to hear about her again.
Swung by the local beer hole on the way home. Some redneck had what looked like a 3 page, home printed treatise defending Rosie and saying "she doesn't have to apologize" taped up in the back window of his pickup. I assume this individual is taking the same pills.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Swung by the local beer hole on the way home. Some redneck had what looked like a 3 page, home printed treatise defending Rosie and saying "she doesn't have to apologize" taped up in the back window of his pickup. I assume this individual is taking the same pills.
let's be fair here, he just printed the chain email that was forwarded to him by Uncle Cooter

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
where are the tapes of trump at the apprentice? you know what i'm talking about...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
So the 74th anniversary of D Day has passed, and the "president" has not issued, afik, a statement recognizing the occasion or the "Greatest Generation" that made it happen. The "president" as you may recall, is, even though he was a draft dodger, a uge fan of the military. So huge in fact, that he will sign a bill to get Vets access to health care while his administration is actively lobbying Congreff to shoot it down.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/trump-to-sign-veterans-heath-bill-as-white-house-works-against-plan-to-fund-it/2018/06/06/1763ac70-68d9-11e8-bf8c-f9ed2e672adf_story.html?utm_term=.822b30a1ad92

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
So the 74th anniversary of D Day has passed, and the "president" has not issued, afik, a statement recognizing the occasion or the "Greatest Generation" that made it happen.
He wasn't the only tool to overlook it.
I heard nothing on NPR, CNN was obsessed with critical news like the Dem primary results and Kate Spade, WaPo merely had an obscure, re-hashed Higgins boat article etc.
No matter, the WW2 monuments are the next to fall due to military segregation at the time, fostering a culture of violence and generally reminding people that they as individuals aren't the center of the universe.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Used mattresses, Chick-fil-A, $130 fountain pens, and $1,670 worth of journals.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a21073972/pruitt-trump-hotel-mattress/

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/06/politics/scott-pruitt-chick-fil-a/index.html

If he wasn't such a disaster for the EPA it would be semi-hilarious. Only the best people!
What I found interesting was he wanted the pens without the EPA seal on them to give ad a souvenir. :rofl:

"Here, have a pen to remind you of your trip to the White House mess hall."

He eats too much.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Saw this on reddit this morning. 30+ year old, but it sounds exactly like what has been happening here. Only posting in the Trump thread as he seems to be an active participant.