slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Jesus, when I see this, all I can think of is "will this lead to a civil war again?!" honestly... I can't imagine people will take this amount of hate sitting down. and with such easy access to guns... is this where the US is heading?! Am I overreacting?
You're overreacting.

But don't worry - it's happening a lot lately.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Jesus, when I see this, all I can think of is "will this lead to a civil war again?!" honestly... I can't imagine people will take this amount of hate sitting down. and with such easy access to guns... is this where the US is heading?! Am I overreacting?
some people still clearly aren't over how the first one turned out.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

I will say this was WAY more of a concern had Hillary won.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I will say this was WAY more of a concern had Hillary won.
Can't remember who said it, but to paraphrase. "I can't believe that a population that will wait 20 minutes for a close parking spot at Cracker Barrel will ever revolt"

Armoured mobility scooters?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Can't remember who said it, but to paraphrase. "I can't believe that a population that will wait 20 minutes for a close parking spot at Cracker Barrel will ever revolt"

i was just gonna point out the same thing. probably the same group of people that claimed obama was gonna take their guns, put them in FEMA camps, and implement sharia law.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

I got into it with my brother-in-law over the protests. He was bitching about the "participation trophy" crowd not getting a trophy. My comment was "at least they don't have guns" and rather than block the freeway walking downtown, should they take up arms and occupy government buildings like good "patriots"? Lord knows they won't get busted for it. :rofl:

I know in Oregon there was a lot of talk about militias coming together. Now we will just be converting to white nationalism.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I got into it with my brother-in-law over the protests. He was bitching about the "participation trophy" crowd not getting a trophy. My comment was "at least they don't have guns" and rather than block the freeway walking downtown, should they take up arms and occupy government buildings like good "patriots"? Lord knows they won't get busted for it. :rofl:

I know in Oregon there was a lot of talk about militias coming together. Now we will just be converting to white nationalism.
Show him this

FB_IMG_1479167010754.jpg

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

I cant wait to see him ride roughshod over the Constitution. Trampling all over the 10th Amendment and making the 2d Amendment the law of the land.

I wish during the campaign someone had asked him who his favorite philosopher was...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
" despite reaming Hillary Clinton for the Clinton Foundation’s move to accept donations from Saudi Arabia, registered eight companies in Saudi Arabia that appear connected to hotel deals during his presidential campaign. That same day, the Post reports, Trump began speaking kindly of Saudi Arabian interests at a rally, and later on Fox News. Trump also has substantial business ties to Turkey that he himself admitted created “a little conflict of interest.” Of course, this is only the tip of the iceberg—the Post reports that Trump’s business entanglements span across 18 countries and territories across South America, Asia, and the Middle East."

http://theslot.jezebel.com/our-new-president-is-going-to-deal-us-into-oblivion-1789224036