Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What gets me is the possibility that someone in government had knowledge of the shenanigans between DjT, the Alt Right and Russia, yet STILL allowed this mess to happen. If anything is going to cause the downfall of this republic, it could/would be such a revelation.

IRT the rumours regarding impeachment...how long would it take to correct the mess that this dipshit has created in less than 3 months?
the information was likely collectively there, but just spread apart in pieces across various agencies in quantities not large enough to act on.

or collusion.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Even his wife is sick of him

My guess is she paid off the Russian's so he would win and move the f@ck out of the house for 4 years. :rofl:
Of course, she is getting up there dontcha know.
He be looking for a new model.
Well he found the one he wants - but his daughter is getting up there too, so that would be a short term only. :fie:
Vlad is sending him a new catalogue next week.:rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/26/magazine/trump-vs-congress-now-what.html

Rambling version of my thoughts on it: https://www.facebook.com/toshimasa/posts/10103597756543841

Condensed version of my thoughts on it:

- fantastic article, with depth from drawing on interviews over many months
- Bannon's vision of nationalism, minus the implied "white" part of it, sounds good
- the problem with this vision is it doesn't work in reality (trade plummeting via trade wars, currency effects)
- Trump is probably not going to get his desired budget
- Trump is probably not going to get his desired tax reform
- Trump is almost certainly not going to get his desired Keynesian stimulus, er, infrastructure bill
- Trump is also almost certainly not going to get trade deals renegotiated given the 67 Senate votes required (which is laughable!)

As long as Trump is confined to bloviating and Twitter feuds and the Freedom Caucus remains intransigent then things might actually be ok. Everyone thought Clinton would be the candidate of the status quo, but it turns out that Trump may lead to the same outcome by splitting his party.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
2017. The year that teabaggers saved Obamacare. Who could have imagined that people elected solely on the premise of obstructionism would get in the way?
Yeah, but the reason they "saved it" is because they still would have had to pay for other people getting stuff, which is not part of the "jebus will mercy-kill the poor people with cancer so they can go to cloud city"-plan that they support.