Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He's a bigger draw than 9/11

“It's the highest for 'Face the Nation' or as I call it, 'Deface the Nation,' " Trump told the AP's Julie Pace, referring to the CBS News Sunday political talk show. “It's the highest for 'Deface the Nation' since the World Trade Center — since the World Trade Center came down.”
The things that fall out of this guys mouth, wow.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Lingering sore throat and cough won't go away. I tried to push it out by going on a mtb ride yesterday. Riding bikes is fun. Being sick isn't.

Fuggin housing market is bonkers, all homes worth anything are being gobbled up in a matter of two days. I am trying to move off the commercial orchard and into a house in town. My wife, the cancer survivor, doesn't need to look out her kitchen window and see a sprayer shooting chemicals into the air.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Lingering sore throat and cough won't go away. I tried to push it out by going on a mtb ride yesterday. Riding bikes is fun. Being sick isn't.

Fuggin housing market is bonkers, all homes worth anything are being gobbled up in a matter of two days. I am trying to move off the commercial orchard and into a house in town. My wife, the cancer survivor, doesn't need to look out her kitchen window and see a sprayer shooting chemicals into the air.
good sir i do believe you have confused this thread with the GMt

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"...but at a later date so we can get started early..." Daphuque????

I am planning on having my neighbor pay for my renovation project. I have excellent people. The best. Its going to be great. LOOK-A SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TRUMP: Number One, there's great responsibility. When it came time to, as an example, send out the 59 missiles, the Tomahawks in Syria. I'm saying to myself, "You know, this is more than just like, 79 (sic) missiles. This is death that's involved," because people could have been killed. This is risk that's involved, because if the missile goes off and goes in a city or goes in a civilian area — you know, the boats were hundreds of miles away — and if this missile goes off and lands in the middle of a town or a hamlet .... every decision is much harder than you'd normally make. (unintelligible) ... This is involving death and life and so many things. ... So it's far more responsibility. (unintelligible) ....

Pretty sure everything he says can be summed up as unintelligible

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It doesn't chant well, but you get the point.

"Who's gonna pay for the wall?"
"Mexico!"
"When?"
"Eventually!"
"...WHEN?!"
"At a later date!"
"And how will they pay?"
"In some form!"
TRUMP: And who will pay for the wall?

CROWD, IN UNISON: Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, in some form, MEXICO

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
just listened to Mnuchin's "explanation" of the new tax "plans" ... holy fucking fuck.
Didn't see it, but should we get ready for our new Chinese and Russian overlords as they bankroll the deficit to untold heights?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So how long until we start seeing tariffs on more imports. If Herr Twitler is going to tax lumber from Canada, then who's next ?

I've got my eye on some fancy, expensive, German power tools that I can barely afford now. 20% tariff would make that tool acquisition just another pipe dream.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Didn't see it, but should we get ready for our new Chinese and Russian overlords as they bankroll the deficit to untold heights?
apparently, businesses will save SO much money they'll grow their companies and hire untold numbers of people, and that additional volume in taxation will make it a wash. we just have to give it a couple of years, just wait and see...

'cause that worked before.

So how long until we start seeing tariffs on more imports. If Herr Twitler is going to tax lumber from Canada, then who's next ?
I read that Canada just stated that it isn't going to allow transport of US-owned tar sand through B.C. and out of their ports anymore. Soft retaliation? Maybe.