Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Simmer a couple habs in a good quality syrup makes for a lovely topping.
That's right you're a hab guy. Give this a try; the next time you're grilling or smoking, put a hand full of habs on the back and let them smoke until almost dried. Tear them into pieces and place in a jar or good olive oil and let it hang out on the counter for a few months before using. Anything you saute in that oil will have heat and smoked hab flavor.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
And... McConnell doesn't think a special prosecuter is needed. Oh god I can't wait for this to all blow up. Just to see how deep the rabbit hole is. Anybody else hoping this might sink the Republican party when leadership gets wrapped up in the investigation?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/mcconnell-rejects-call-for-special-prosecutor-238206
I would imagine that if there are enough Repubs with ties to Russia it will be nearly impossible to root them out.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
May 10, 2017 - U.S. Voters Send Trump Approval To Near Record Low; Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; No Winner In Media War, But Voters Trust Media More

PDF format
Additional Trend Information
Sample and Methodology detail

American voters, who gave President Donald Trump a slight approval bump after the missile strike in Syria, today give him a near-record negative 36 - 58 percent job approval rating, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today. Critical are big losses among white voters with no college degree, white men and independent voters.

Today's job approval rating compares to a negative 40 - 56 percent approval rating in an April 19 survey by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pe-ack) University and a negative 35 - 57 percent score April 4, his lowest approval rating since he became president.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2456

i love the answers to #9

. What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump? (Numbers are not percentages. Figures show the number of times each response was given. This table reports only words that were mentioned at least five times.)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
OMG. He just publicly threatened Comey - a (now) private American citizen - on Twitter.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
The West Wing - a fictional show about a charming president who is at times physically incapable of performing the duties of the POTUS

The Trump Show - a terrifying reality saga about a revolting president who is at all times mentally incapable of performing the duties of the POTUS

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Listen asshat, I'm 36. I'm not that old. This dude is 65 and is a Fox "News" follower.
My wife has some early-20's Millenials in the office she works from... and they are under the impression that 30 is middle-age.

:homer:

Hey... you know after your next birthday you get to use the classic MP line for a full year: "I'm 37... I'm not "old.""

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So the old guy in my office started on an email rant again today. When I brought up Trump's new tweet, that he said on the Les Holt interview that he had decided to fire Comey to stop the investigation, and info about the raid yesterday, he just got quiet. When I told him that Manafort started and ran that PAC, he just got this confused, distressed look and sat down. The dissonance is starting.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So the old guy in my office started on an email rant again today. When I brought up Trump's new tweet, that he said on the Les Holt interview that he had decided to fire Comey to stop the investigation, and info about the raid yesterday, he just got quiet. When I told him that Manafort started and ran that PAC, he just got this confused, distressed look and sat down. The dissonance is starting.
you presented him with a chain of events that requires medium level (or higher) cognitive abilities. if he has an aneurysm, we know whose fault it is.